Find here cooking tips for Chicken Momos and soup. We have posted here tips about how to cook chicken Momos ans soup. Momos is one of the healthy and tasty snacks or breakfast for all. Cook Chicken at your home. This cooking tips makes easy to cook MOMo at home.
How to Cook Chicken Momos with Soup
Chicken Momo has been one of the most popular food or snacks among Nepalese and rest of the world. As we all know that MoMos are cooked in steamed water. Momos, either chicken or vegetarian, are always served with either soup, sauce or other tomato based dipping sauce.
Ingredients for cooking Chicken Momos
Chicken minced : 50.gm
Fennel : 1. pinch
Butter : 1 Ltsp
Salt, paper, testing : to taste
Soyabean sauce : 1/2.tsp
Corn flour : Ltbsp
Garlic chopped : 1/2tsp
Refined flour (maida) : as required
Spring onions with greens chopped: 2
Stock: 1. bowl
making sauce of Chicken Momos
6 dried red chillies (soaked in vinegar for two to three hours)
6-8 garlic pods
1 one-inch piece of ginger
Cumin and salt to taste
Method of cooking Chicken Momos or
How to cook Chicken Momos
- Mash and completely mix together minced meat, testing powder and butter in a bowl. Make sure that the dough does not stick to your hand.
- Mix the minced chicken with onions, garlic, spring onions and chilies. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Make mo: mo: out of the above mixture by wrapping it with flour dough.
- Put some butter on the pan and add garlic and fennel to it.
- Let the garlic become slightly brown and add stock to it.
- Boil the content and add the mo: mo: to it.
- Boil the mixture for 1 to 2 minutes and add salt, pepper, tasting powder, soyabean sauce.
- Mix corn flour with cold water and add it to the above mixture.
How to make Souce for MoMos
To prepare the sauce, grind all the ingredients together in a mixer. If the paste is too thick, add a tablespoon of water and grind again. The tangy spicy sauce is ready to accompany your momos.
Chicken MoMos can be good breakfast as the Dashain Recipes and Tihar Recipes.