51. Do not drink soft drinks. Weight gain is an excuse that some smokers give to continue smoking. Congratulations!
52. You are more careful with what you breathe in your body. Keep up the good work by watching what you eat.
53. I’m sure you do not want any memories of the misery you’ve had to endure for years.
54. Spend a little money and get the bad smell of your curtains, your carpet and your clothes. Old you.
55. You are no longer a smoke addict and you do not want to smell like one! congratulations
56. If you have been smoking in your home for years, this is not an easy task. Smoke penetrates everything, including paint on the walls. But you save hundreds of dollars every month. congratulations
57. Spend a little on a cleaning service that restores the lungs damaged by the fire. Ask them to make an offer. Hire them to do what you can afford. Or do it yourself a little with color as beautiful breath.
58. Okay, you can complain … just because you’ve decided to quit smoking does not mean you’ve become a health freak.
59. Take a look at this: everything you smoke has robbed you for several years of your life. The damage is done. Do you want to see your great-grandchildren grow? Of course
60. Choose a daily activity that gives you 20 minutes of heavy breathing. You do not have to be a weightlifter or a marathon runner. Just get in shape again. Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late.
61. After quitting smoking, you may feel so good that you are looking for something adventurous.
62. We ex-smokers and the tobacco are intolerant of anyone who has not stopped yet. Be nice to those who are addicted and make them go your way.
63. Kicking nicotine is one of the most difficult addictions that most people have to deal with. For some, it is very likely that they consume heroin or lower the cocaine pipe. Congratulations.
64. Cheer up, but do not jump into your soap box when someone turns on in your presence.
65. One of the hardest things that former smokers have to endure is the seduction of other people’s smoke.
66. It is possible to lean towards the smoke of a completely strange Marlboro … Close your eyes happily as you inhale the familiar and deadly smoke.
67. Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late. If it feels heavy, avoid restaurants, theaters, pubs or other public places where smoking is allowed.
68. Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late. When you enter and smell cigarettes, do not hesitate to tell Mairtre’d that she is leaving, since she sees no reason to smoke second hand while trying to enjoy her food.
69. You are no longer a smoker. Keep in mind that if you find non-smoking hotels, thank the cashier, manager or owner for finding a safe place to breathe.
70. You will experience some great surprises. In a few weeks the food will taste better. Taste buds take a while to recover, but if so, Mercy!
71. Who would have thought that fresh strawberries taste so delicious? And the smells! Awesome! Even dandelion has its own fragrance! Roses can be downright stimulating. And lilac? Popcorn? But the smell of smoke is so disgusting. I am happy that you don’t have to smell that anymore and I know you will spend healthy life.
72. Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late. There are other incredible rewards, such as increasing resistance.
73. You will never have to sit on the hill and rest! Go ahead, take the niece and the nephew to fish: you will not break like a lounger on the school of fish!
74. Life is so good! You can breathe! Give up smoking ..
75. Remember the little engine that could: I think I can, I think I can, I think I can … I thought I could! … I thought i could! … I thought i could!
76. With all your seriousness you have done it before, now you can do it again.
77. You have so many reasons to stop. Suffer a painful death from oral cancer, wheezing with emphysema through the fifties, without knowing your great-grandchildren … those are all incredible reasons. Think of your loved ones. You deserve to wait a few more decades!
78. Merciful! You look great! Congratulations for quitting smoking.
79. You look five years younger than all your friends who are still thriving!
80. You are happier You have better resistance! And did you enjoy all the extra money? Yes, with the money you have saved in Smoke, you can buy a new car!
81. Hey, that was not a difficult choice at all. You had two options: die prematurely in poor health, give your money to the greedy barons who smoke … or live happier and happier, spend your money on things you really enjoy, and wait for life!
82. A smile looks better on your lips than a cigarette. Always stay pleasant
83. Smoking expires and kills. Exercise builds and lets you live.
84. Instead of regretting having wanted to quit, be proud to tell you that I’m glad you decided to quit smoking.
85. Your happy life is not cheaper than a cheap nicotine. Congratulations for knowing the meaning of your life.
86. If you want to live longer and happier, you can do so by quitting smoking and embracing life with a healthy heart and healthy lungs. Learn this dialogue. You will tell your ex-smoker friend. Congratulations!!!
87. You have quitted smoking because you love your family. You have quitted smoking because you want to live longer and healthier. You actually stopped smoking for a better life!!!
88. The best way to live life is healthy and does not appear this way when you smoke. Give up smoking!!! Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late.
89. When you stop smoking, you are doing all the bad things in your life and adding beautiful things to life.
90. Congratulations for quitting. Now he knows that it is better not to give up his life, but you have decided to stop smoking and enjoy his life. Smoking is the worst way to live life.
91. When you smoke, you are not only killing yourself, but also around you.
92. Congratulations for quitting smoking. I appreciate your willpower.
93. Congratulations! You have learned to love yourself.
94. The losers have never surrendered. Those who quit smoking never smoke. Congratulations for quitting smoking
95. You are incredible and i loved your motivation. You have decided to quit smoking. Congratulations
96. Congratulations You can breathe fresh air.
97. As the cigarette turns to ashes while you smoke, shorten your life to ask yourself very soon. Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late.
98. As cigarettes burn, it reduces four days a year while burning a cigarette. Congratulations for quitting smoking!
99. You saved your lungs by quitting. Congratulations!!!
100. Do not let your life float in smoke. Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late.
101. You have chosen life instead of death. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
102. It’s about decisions! You decide, you make the rules, you do not smoke companies, or addictions.
103. Our greatest fame is never to fail, but every time we fail, you stop smoking.
104. Most people who have decided to quit have had at least one failed attempt in the past. It does not matter how many times you try to finish the program. The only important thing is that you finish sometime.
105. It is difficult to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. You did congratulations for quitting smoking.
106. Not trying is the surest way to achieve something. You have done a great job. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
107. People often say that the motivation is not permanent. Well, do not bathe, so I recommend quitting every day.
108. From time to time, it is good to remember all the big and small reasons why you wanted it. You decided to stop smoking. The occasional reading of this greeting message can also be useful as inspiration.
109. Desire is the turning point of all achievements. full hope, zero desire for smoking again, but a strong and throbbing longing that transcends everything.
110. Desire has made power within people conquer nations … and can defeat this nicotine. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
111. People really become remarkable when they think they can do something. If you can belief in yourself, then you have the first secret of success. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
112. When we focus on things we can do and do not think so much about what we cannot do, things will really happen. Congratulations!!!
113. What we do or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, rarely depends on our true capacity. It is more likely to be a function of our beliefs of who we are. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
114. You are as strong as you think, you can achieve things that you think you can achieve, everything in your head. Congratulations for not smoking nicotine.
115. Each person has four talents: self-confidence, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. This gives you maximum freedom to choose, to react, to change. You proved that. Congratulations for quitting smoking!
116. There is no such thing as an useless day in any life. Nowadays, it can be the best day to think seriously about quitting smoking … you can because you think you can
117. There are some people who dream and wish, and there are other people who dream and work. Congratulations for quitting smoking
118. Which ones are happiest in your opinion? Be unhappy Or motivate yourself. Whatever you need to do, it is always your choice to stop smoking. You are a brave person.
119. Do not let the smoke companies make the decisions for you … You care about your own welfare, not about your well-being. You stopped smoking and I am very happy with this decision. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
120. You can have everything you want, if you want it strong enough. You can be whatever you want to be, do everything you want to achieve if you cling to that desire for the sole purpose. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
121. If you plan to be less than you could be, I warn you that you will not be happy for the rest of your life.
122. Quitting smoking can be a very good test for your own character. Pass the test and you have accomplished much more than just getting rid of a bad habit. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
123. Self-pity does not take you anywhere. You have to have the adventurous courage to accept yourself as a set of possibilities and undertake the most interesting game in the world: make the most of the best.
124. Any failure can be seen as a tragedy or an opportunity to learn something. The latter is healthier. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
125. I’m glad to know that you’ll stop smoking. I suggest you take a moment at least three times a day and ask yourself what is really important: smoking or life. Have the wisdom and courage to build your life in your response.
126. How light is it that you can feel light for two minutes now, compared to getting rid of the addiction forever? True? Congratulations for quitting smoking.
127. You’re not the one who slows you down, but you do not think it’s you. Congratulations for quitting smoking
128. Many people around the world have decided to quit smoking. You can too I think it’s a big step towards that. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
129. Know the true value of time. Grab, grab and enjoy every moment of it. Without idleness, without delays, without extensions; Do not wait until tomorrow for what you can do today. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
130. There will never be a better time to quit smoking. Congratulations for quitting smoking
131. Do not think about your frustration, but about your unsatisfied potential. Do not worry about what you tried and what you did not do, but what you can do. Congratulations for coming to life beyond the smoke.
132. You have to be the change if you want to change the world. All good thoughts and ideas mean nothing without applying on real action. Everything that happens at that moment is the result of the choices you have made in the past. Congratulations for achieving a smoke-free life.
133. The decisions you make today shape your future. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
134. Being lost somewhere is simply an opportunity to start again, this time smarter. Congratulations for returning to real life.
135. Every time you try to stop smoking, you are closer to smoking. Great initiation! Victory is one of the most persistent.
136. The smoking process does not end with the last cigarette. It does not stop alone, the real key stops. You will never get what you do not want. Congratulations for exceeding this limit.
137. Have you ever heard the story of a cat that has accidentally slept a mouse? Me neither. You must strive to do something big. You plan to stop smoking. It is really the breakthrough.
138. Those who control others can be powerful, but those who control themselves are even more powerful. You are the one of them. Congratulations.
139. No matter how difficult the past is, you can always start over. Stay positive and never smoke again.
140. Every time we are the result of what we think. And what is more important, what we have in mind. You decided to quit smoke. I hope you do not turn around.
141. It’s not because things are difficult that we do not dare, but because we do not dare to be difficult. You can do it Congratulations on this decision.
142. Everything is in your head that you have the power to make things difficult or simple or even fun. It’s your decision. You have given up the great option of smoking.
143. The best motivation is self-motivation. The guy says I’d like someone to come and turn me on. And if they do not appear? You have to have a better plan for your life. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
144. Our strength arises from our weakness. You take a weakness and begin to make them stronger. You do not have to develop your strengths, which you already have … It’s your weakness that the exercise needs. You are great Congratulations for quitting smoking.
145. Trust is a habit that can be developed by pretending that you already have the confidence you want. Now you are a perfect man after quitting smoking.
146. Think, see, talk and behave like a non-smoker, and soon you will be one. Good luck and congratulations.
147. The things which really make you stop looking at the face of fear are strength, courage and confidence will take you through any experience. You have already planned to quit smoking and do not come back now.
148. If you find it hard to stop smoking, you should do just that. You have already crossed the threshold to achieve your wishes. Always remember that your own determination to succeed is more important than anything else.
149. You can always lie to others and hide your actions … but you can not be fooled. So be honest with yourself and never start it again.
150. The greatest discovery of my generation is that a person can change their life by changing their mental attitude. You are the real person. Congratulations for quitting. No, do not avoid this decision.