Why world no tobacco day is celebrated
Tobacco is considered one of the leading causes of death as a major risk factor for non-communicable diseases. Treatment of cardiovascular diseases and cancer imposes the individual and family’s maximum financial burden. Tobacco crop forests are destroyed for cultivation. Tobacco burning produces a number of environmental toxicants.
Production, packaging and transport also cause pollution of the environment. This annual celebration informs the public about the dangers of using tobacco, the tobacco companies ‘ business practices, what the WHO is doing to combat the epidemic of tobacco, and what people around the world can do to claim their right to health and healthy living and protect future generations.
The campaign also serves as a call for action, advocating effective policies to reduce the consumption of tobacco and involving stakeholders across multiple sectors in the fight for tobacco control.
Tobacco use kills more than 7 million people around the world every year, according to WHO, and that number is predicted to grow if anti-tobacco actions are not increased. It causes many cancers, heart disease, stroke, lung disease, and other health issues. The WHO draws attention to the essential role that lungs play in all people’s health and well-being and the harmful effects that tobacco has on lung health. The WHO is telling knowledge of how tobacco harm lungs is low in some countries among much of the public.
Why world no tobacco day is celebrated?
Although non-smokers may also develop lung cancer, tobacco smoking is the leading cause of lung cancer worldwide, responsible for more than two by one-third of deaths from lung cancer. Tobacco smoking is the leading cause of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, a condition that causes painful and difficult breathing.
Young children are most affected and least able to avoid second-hand smoke. Secondhand smoke can lead to poor growth and functioning of the lung in children and babies, including those whose mothers smoked or breathed in secondhand smoke before birth. These children and babies also have an increased risk of infection and asthma.
When very young children are exposed to second-hand smoke, they are also at risk for tuberculosis-related sudden infant death syndrome. Approximately one by one percent of people around the world are infected with TB, according to WHO. Tobacco Smoking harms almost every body organ. Some of these are immediate harmful and negative effects. Find out about smoking’s health effects on various parts of your body.
Cigarette nicotine is just as addictive as heroin. It’s hard to beat nicotine addiction because it changes your brain. The brain develops additional receptors of nicotine to accommodate the large doses of tobacco nicotine. The result is the withdrawal of nicotine when the brain stops getting the nicotine it is used to.
You may feel anxious, irritable, and have severe nicotine cravings. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is the name of both chronic bronchitis and emphysema for long-term lung disease. The more you smoke and the longer you smoke, the greater the risk of COPD.
Over time, it gets worse, and there is no cure. Some of the early signs of COPD are noises in the chest (such as wheezing, rattling, or whistling), shortness of breath during activity, and coughing up mucus. Over time, even at rest, COPD can make it difficult to breathe. One of the most miserable of all diseases is the late stage. It causes people to jump for breathe and feel like drowning.
Reasons why World tobacco day is celebrated
1. You can live longer if you quit using tobacco
Quitting smoking is literally gaining a new life lease. Surgeon General said it causes damage to almost every organ in your body. About half of all smokers who keep their habit will die from a smoking-related disease. Of course, cancer is the biggie; smoking is associated with 15 forms of cancer. Then there is lung disease, heart disease, and other illnesses associated with smoking.
Smoking causes male smokers to lose an average of 13.2 years of life, while female smokers lose an average of 14.5 years. Do not fall for the old dodge that it is too late to quit smoking because the damage has already been done. There are plenty of data suggesting that quitting at any age is positive for your health. People who quit smoking at age 50 cut their chances of dying in half over the next 15 years.
2. You can protect your Family and Friends if You Quit Smoking and use of tobacco
Smokers aren’t just going down. They also harm everyone who is exposed to their smoke. Secondhand smoke kills approximately 50,000 people a year and sickens many more, especially children.
In fact, a recent study found that pregnant women living or working with smokers had a higher risk of stillbirth than those who were not in close contact with smokers, suggesting that even unborn babies can be harmed by exposure to tobacco smoke.
Experts speculate that cigarette chemicals can harm the fetus by restricting blood flow and potentially damaging placenta. Secondhand smoke contains all the same carcinogens found in the smoke inhaled into your lungs. Children in smokers ‘ homes suffer from more colds, bronchitis, ear infections, and other lung and breathing problems than children in homes that are smoke-free.
3. When you quit smoking, your body can start to repair itself
Within hours after the last cigarette and tobacco, your body begins to repair itself. After you quit, you begin to regain your strength within a week to 10 days. You get your sense of smell and taste back as well.
Your heart rate and blood pressure drops nearly immediately, dramatically improving your circulation and breathing ability within weeks. You’re going to look better as well. Smoking ages the skin prematurely, leading to wrinkles. Smoking stains your teeth, fingers, and fingernails, causing breathlessness.
4. People will start to adore and appreciate you
These days, smoking is far less socially acceptable. Nearly every workplace prohibits buildings from smoking. Due to higher maintenance costs and more expensive insurance rates, some landlords do not rent to smokers.
Most public events are now smoke-free and laws are being enacted by more states and communities to ban smoking from all public places indoors, including bars and restaurants.
A survey of current and former smokers in New York City found that 81 percent agreed that most people wouldn’t hire a smoker to care for their kids, 72 percent believed that non-smokers would be reluctant to date a smoker, and 39 percent believed that most people thought less about tobacco users.
5. Less expenses
Smoking is a costly habit. The average smoker spends on tobacco use around $2,200 a year. Simply add all the money you spend on smokes worth a day, and then multiply it by 365. Don’t forget to figure higher rates of health and life insurance and higher cost of health care down the line when your habit catches up with you.
Smoke-free public places, workplaces, and public transport are being created. Help people, like toll-free quit lines, who choose to quit tobacco, Implementation on tobacco packaging of plain packaging and/or prominent and graphic health warnings.
Start effective mass media campaigns against tobaccos that educate the public about the harms of tobacco use and exposure to second-hand smoke. Comprehensive tobacco advertising, promotion and sponsorship bans are enforced. Increased tobacco products taxes to make them less affordable. So, by following ways, we can control tobacco use.
World No Tobacco Day 2020 / World No Smoking Day in Nepal
This paragraph is about World No Tobacco Day 2020 in Nepal. This post is about No Tobacco Day in Nepal. This post is about World No Smoking Day 2020 or No Smoking Day in Nepal.
When is World No Tobacco Day 2020? When is No Tobacco Day 2020 in Nepal? When is No Tobacco Day in Nepal in 2076 B.S.? When is World No Smoking Day 2020? When is No Smoking Day 2020 in Nepal? When is No Smoking Day in Nepal in 2076 B.S.?
Do you know the date of World No Tobacco Day 2020? Do you know the date of No Tobacco Day 20149 in Nepal? Do you know the date of No Tobacco Day in Nepal in 2076 B.S.? Similarly, do you know the date of World No Smoking Day 2020? Do you know the date of No Smoking Day 2020 in Nepal? Do you know the date of No Smoking Day in Nepal in 2076 B.S.?
We all know the health risks of smoking, but that does not make it any easier to get out of the habit. If you are occasionally a young smoker or a smoker who is packed on a daily basis, quitting smoking can be very difficult.
Nicotine in cigarettes provides a quick and reliable way to improve your perspective, reduce stress and relax. To stop smoking, not only should you change your behavior and cope with the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal, but also find healthier ways to control your mood. With the right board, however, you can break the addiction and join the millions of people who have quit forever.
Smoking is a harmful habit that can lead to serious health complications and death. When a person stops smoking, the body naturally begins to heal and, over time, restore the vitality of a nonsmoker.
Some effects, such as lowering blood pressure, occur almost immediately. Other effects, such as the risk of lung cancer, heart disease and lung disease, take years to sink to the level of a nonsmoker.
However, every year that people do not smoke reduces the risks and improves overall health, so stopping smoking is an excellent option for anyone who has started the habit.
This post is full of congratulatory messages and phrases designed to help smokers evaluate they’re giving up. Congratulating, ex-smokers will think twice before lighting another cigarette. Some of these anti-smoking messages are dull, but the bitter truth is exactly what ex-smokers need to know about how they poison their lungs with every move.
From the brain to heart attack and oral cancer, the health effects of smoking are potentially deadly. Read this message and share it to make you feel stronger. Giving up is not easy, but it’s worth it in the long run. If you know someone who is leaving, tell him this welcome message.
Whether your friend, son, daughter, husband, wife, mother, father, friend or colleague inspires and encourages you to start a new life.
As we, all know that Nepal is a south Asian country. It is the Himalayan kingdom, located between the two-powerhouse of the world, Indian and China. Nepal is a small landlocked country. Nepal is also celebrating WHO No Tobacco Day since some years. Nepal is also celebrating WHO No Smoking Day for several years.
As world know that World No Tobacco Day 2020 is celebrated on the 31 May every year by the whole world. As world know that World No Smoking Day is celebrated on the 31 May every year by the whole world. As the world does, Nepal also celebrates World No Tobacco Day 2020 or World No Smoking Day 2020 on this May 31. It means WHO No Tobacco Day in Nepal is in 31st May every year. Likewise, WHO No Smoking Day in Nepal is on 31st May every year.
World Health Organization (WHO) promotes World No Tobacco Day on May 31 every year. The main goal and objective for celebrating this day is to reduce tobacco consumption. As we all know that tobacco is leading to deadly diseases like cancer and early death.
Individuals, non-profit organizations and public health organizations actively participate in this day to make success and achieve the objectives and goals. It is celebrated by distributing placards and displaying posters with information on the ill-effects of consuming tobacco and smoking.
No Tobacco Day in the world was first observed in 1987. Cabinet of the WHA (World Health Assembly) passed a motion supported by the WHO to observe the day. In Nepal, most of the schools and colleges students participate in this day to make success.
WHO also organize other various health-related events such as AIDS Day, Mental Health Day, Blood Donor Day, Cancer Day, etc to make the world free of diseases and its complications. All the events are organized and being celebrated throughout the world very significantly. Nepal also organizes and celebrate WHO’s events.
But according to Nepali calendar, World No Tobacco Day 2020 falls in 17 Jyestha 2076, Saturday. Similarly, according to Nepali Bikram Samvat calendar, World No Smoking Day 2020 falls in 17 Jyestha 2076, Saturday.
World No Smoking Day / No Tobacco Day in Nepal upcoming years
When is World No Smoking Day 2014 / World No Tobacco Day 2014 (2071 B.S.)?
When is World No Smoking Day / No Tobacco Day in Nepal in 2015 (2072 B.S.)?
When is World No Smoking Day / No Tobacco Day in Nepal 2016 (2073 B.S.)?
When is World No Smoking Day / No Tobacco Day in Nepal 2017 (2074 B.S.)?
When is World No Smoking Day / No Tobacco Day in Nepal 2018 (2075 B.S.)?
When is World No Smoking Day / No Tobacco Day in Nepal 2020 (2076 B.S.)?
When is World No Smoking Day / No Tobacco Day in Nepal 2020 (2077 B.S.)?
When is World No Smoking Day / No Tobacco Day in Nepal 2021 (2078 B.S.)?
When is World No Smoking Day / No Tobacco Day in Nepal 2022 (2079 B.S.)?
Here we have collected some congratulations messages for quitting smoking. Have a look. If you have any friend, relatives, a family member who has just stopped smoking, then you can send him/her such a great congratulation message.
Congratulations messages for quitting smoking
1. Smoking is a habit that empties your money and kills you slowly, two movement at a time. Congratulations for quitting, start living.
2. Burn calories, not cigarettes. you can exercise and get a better one. You have done a great job. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
3. Cigarette smoking is like paying to cut life, the stupidest thing anyone can do. You are smart enough to quit smoking.
4. Smoking does not make you a KILLER in and of itself, but your heart will drown in GUILTY when secondhand smoke takes someone from your own family to a life-threatening illness. They kept a lifelong remorse for quitting. congratulations
5. If you replace the smoke on your face today with a smile, the disease in your life tomorrow will be replaced with happiness. Congratulations, you have quitted smoking before it is too late.
6. Do not let your peer convince you for smoking after everything you have decided to quit smoking. Congratulations, you have quitted smoking before it is too late.
7. The disadvantages of smoking are numerous, but those of cessation are none. The benefits of smoking are none, but many of them stop. Congratulations for quitting before it’s too late.
8. Are you looking for motivation to have decided to stop smoking? Just look your loved ones in the eye and ask yourself if you deserve to die because of your used smoke.
9. Smoking says a lot about your personality. Show that you do not care about your own health, your loved ones and your influence on your children. But you are no more one of them. Congratulations for eliminating your own addiction.
10. The vibrant colors of life are too beautiful and valuable to be distorted by cigarette smoke. Congratulations, you have quitted smoking before it is too late.
11. Playing sports is one of the best ways to motivate you. You have decided to quit smoking. It’s when you really realize how cigarettes have weakened you. It will be difficult, but you have to remember the price at the end of the trip: a sexy body and a better life. Do it
12. About a month ago I suggested that if you say you really want to quit smoking, simply replace the word TOMORROW with TODAY and MOST LEGACY for NOW. Why are you waiting TOMORROW if you can? You have decided to quit smoking TODAY, and why wait until LATER, if you can. And now you have recovered from this addiction. congratulations
13. Your desire to smoke is temporary, but the damage to your lungs is permanent. You really care about your family. Congratulations for quitting smoking!
14. Succumb to his desire and be unhappy for the rest of his life. Or keep your desire and be unhappy today to be happy for the rest of your life. Congratulations, you have quitted smoking before it is too late.
15. If you have decided to quit smoking, you are risking illness and death. But if you do, you will be happy and healthy. Maybe you have also recognized this. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
16. Stop smoking today and save your precious New Year for something better. congratulations
17. Congratulate for deciding to stop smoking. You have your close friends and family to help you. You have decided to quit smoking. They prefer to crack jokes then see you die.
18. There is no greater confidence in yourself than to remember how you have freed yourself from the ways of smoking, because if you can, there is nothing in life that you cannot do. congratulations
19. Giving up cigarettes may be the hardest thing in life, but at least you have done in single attempt. Congratulations!!!
20. If someone choked you and poisoned you after every morning, after lunch, after coffee and before going to bed, then say how would you feel? This is how your lungs feel when you smoke. You have made a good decision to quit it. Congratulations!!!
21. Even if you smoke only a few cigarettes a day, you fill your lungs daily for 15 minutes, almost two hours a week, seven hours a month and almost four days a year. In short, it wastes 4 days of your life each year … to make it even shorter. Congratulations, you have quitted smoking before it is too late.
22. Instead of saying “I wish I had decided to quit smoking” in a hospital bed, your future will be much better if I can say; you quit smoking and I am very glad. Enjoy life to the fullest. congratulations
23. If you hold the BUTT cigarette between your fingers, you will see yourself as one. Thank you and congratulations for quitting smoking.
24. Congratulations, you have quitted smoking before it is too late. Is the value of your life really as cheap as a quick nicotine solution?
25. Smoking kills in many ways. Kill your wallet because you throw away your hard earned money. Kill your time because it wastes precious minutes of life. Kill the happiness of your loved ones because they deserve something better. Above all, it kills you. Congratulations, you have quitted smoking before it is too late.
26. Only a fool would make touch his lips to the other end of a smoky fire. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
27. Why do you want to flirt with death when there are many more attractive things to flirt? You did a great job. Congratulations on smoking.
28. People who love you deserve better than snuggling in the arms of a dirty fireplace and in a future prone to diseases. Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late.
29. If you think that smoking makes you look great, bigger than you, there is no other fool. Haha, great job. Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late.
30. Imagine the day you can update your Facebook status and say: “It’s been a year since you decided to quit.” That will be true soon.
31. Every time you light a cigarette, say that your life is not worth it. Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late.
32. No sage would want to invite cancer and other unpleasant diseases when life has a lot to offer, including romantic hugs and kisses. Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late.
33. Only fools would spend time and money ruining their own lungs and shortening their own lives. Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late.
34. The opposite of death is life, just as the opposite of smoking abandons it. Congratulations for quitting smoking.
35. You have not given oxygen to your lungs. You have not given your body bad health. You have given your lips kisses, not cigarette butts. You have given yourself a life, not death. Congratulations!!!
36. If you think about how many minutes of your life you cut with each smoke, you can motivate yourself to do so. You have decided to quit smoking. However, it is better to think about the number of minutes you have to suffer to suffer from life-threatening diseases when smoking takes a toll. Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late.
37. It is a statistically and scientifically proven fact that smokers increase their chances of contracting diseases such as cancer. You are the genius to know that.
38. If you are looking to smoke again, just ask yourself: is my life worth so little that I smoke it one after the other? Congratulations for quitting smoking.
39. As a parent, there is nothing worse than smoking yourself. They share the responsibility that their child starts smoking cigarettes because children grow up to imitate mom and dad. Now you do not have to blame yourself for pushing your children into the ugly habit you used to fight forever.
40. Keep it up! You are a winner and you are saving life of yours and others!
41. Millions of people have failed, but you have succeeded!
42. According to several informants, the smoke companies have spent millions to make their products more addictive, but they have frustrated their efforts! Your money is no longer in their greedy hands!
43. You are a conqueror! A winner! You have achieved what millions of people have thought impossible. Congratulations
44. Do not replace a bad habit with something worse. Congratulations for quitting smoking before it’s too late.
45. Do not think you have solved your smoking habits by taking Smoke like Surya, Marlboro or other similar deadly products.
46. Yes, smoking is bad for you. However, the frequency of cancer of the mouth, throat and jaw when smoke is smoked is astronomical.
47. Do not jump from the pan to the fire!
48. You did it You have decided to stop smoking! You have a bold story about what it takes to stop smoking.
49. Smoke addicts have nothing against you, you’ve been through something worse! But now, after years of patching, cold turkey, lessons, guilt and shame, you’ve made it!
50. You bombard your body with poison for years. Now I know you are feeling much better, but you lack something that you cannot recognize correctly. Therefore, do not grab the candy bar.