Get here some information about heavenly things to do in Nepal Himalayas. There are many places to see in Nepal in the northern part of Nepal called Himalayas. There are fun things to do in the Himalayas as well.
Heavenly Things to Do in Nepal Himalayas
As we all know the Neal s Himalayan country there are man things to do in Nepal Himalayas. Millions and millions of years ago, Himalayas raised their heads from a vast sea and slowly went on growing and are now in their majestic form.
Tempted by the sacredness of the Himalayas, Shiv and Parwati made their seat here. Certainly the Himalayas are not only the abode of snow but also the abode of virtues. That was why the sages and hermits came here for penance and meditation.
The word tourism is the compounded form of tourism which means the business activity connected with providing accommodation, services and entertainment for people who are visiting place for pleasure. Tourism begin in Nepal after the first ascent by Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay in 1953. The publicity made by the historical ascent of Mt. Everest in international arena made the world know Nepal.
Nepal is rich in its natural beauties and wonderful resources. The snow -caped mountain peaks, including Mt. Everest, waterfalls, rivulets, gorges, rearing falls, the green forests of hypnotic beauty, flora and fauna tempt many tourists every year. There are many places and things of cultural, historical and religious importance. She is famous for bunzi jumping, paragliding, skiing, trekking and climbing mountains as well.
See also: Things to Do in Nepal Himalayas
The greatness of the Himalayas is indescribable. The rishis came here for lotus flowers. There were countless hermitages here where the disciples of the munis studied and recited the Vedas. Here, the sages applooed themselves in meditation, the ascetics practiced penance. Here the kinnaris sang song; the saints took a holy bath in the clear lake water.
The Himalayan peaks Everest, Kanchanjungha, Manaslu, Gaurishankar, Machhapuchhre, give the world the message Of the purity of heart. The Himalayas have given us the inexhaustible store of water in the form of the rivers like the Saptakosi, Saptagandaki and Karnali.
The rivers not only irrigate the land and add to its fertility but also form the religious history of Nepal; for many religious places lie on the banks of these rivers. Our rivers attract innumerable persons to have holy dips into them and get rid of sins.
The Himalayas stretch from the western end of our motherland to the eastern end and preserve our culture, civilization and social customs They do not let us shiver from the biting cold of central Asia. Apart from this, they give us plenty of rain by stopping the monsoons coming from the bay of Bengal.
The Himalayas are our treasure. They are rich in timber which we can use. They are famous for medicinal herbs which when properly used can bring us economic prosperity. Another source of our economic progress which the Himalayas have kindly provided us are the peaks. Different expeditions of mountaineers from different countries come to the Himalayas.
The Himalayas , if pleased, bless them with success. The Himalayas are the dwelling of innumerable kinds of birds and beasts some of which are rare in the world. A number of hill stations lie in the womb of the Himalayas. They are looking up to us for exploration.But we ungrateful people are spoiling the sanctity by polluting the Himalayas.
See also: Facts about Things to Do in Nepal Himalayas
Tourism industry could not bloom well in couple of decades. As the nation embraced the policy of liberal economy and encouraged privatization in different spheres after the restoration of democracy in 1991, it opened new vistas for tourism. As capitalism and liberalism become first world phenomenon it gradually influenced third world countries too. It encouraged to make tourism a world phenomenon.
Nepal used to be known as a mountaineering and adventuring, destination in the decades of 1950s-60s. But with the establishment of tourism department in 1917s as the governments regulating body, Nepal got a tourism master plan.
The number of mountains for climbing were explored. Identifying the importance of Nepal’s natural and cultural heritages, UNESCO began listing some of them in world heritage list New infrastructures were established and new entrepreneurship started developing with the leading role of private sector in marketing and promoting tourism locally and globally. It become now the source ol income for many including rural and poor people.
Nepal does not have only the identity of Everest or the birth place of Buddha but also has the identity of adventurous tourism destination, favorable climate, trekking spots with panoramic view of Himalaya ranges, mountain flights, white water rafting etc. The only need is to innovate different dimension of tourism and make their effective publicity. Nepal has learned well to survive in challenges and difficulties.
Some of the Things to Do in Nepal Himalayas are as follows:
- Manaslu : Things to Do in Nepal Manaslu
- Kanchaenjunga : Things to Do in Nepal Kanchaenjunga
- Imja Tse : Places to See in Nepal Imja Tse
- Kala Patthar : Things to Do in Nepal Kala Patthar
- Ganesh Himal : Things to Do in Nepal Ganesh Himal
- Ama dablam : Places to See in Nepal Ama dablam
- Gokyo Ri : Things to Do in Nepal Gokyo Ri
- Cho Oyu : Things to See in Nepal Cho Oyu
- Mount Kailash : Things to See in Nepal Mount Kailash
- Lobuche : Things to See in Nepal Lobuche
- Nuptse : Things to See in Nepal Nuptse
- Pumori : Things to See in Nepal Pumori
- Shishapangma : Things to See in Nepal Shishapangma
- Langtang Lirung : Places to See in Nepal Langtang Lirung
- Dorje Lhakpa : Things to See in Nepal Dorje Lhakpa
- Baruntse : Things to See in Nepal Baruntse
- Melngtese : Things to See in Nepal Melngtese
- Jannu : Places to See in Nepal Jannu
- Singu Chuli : Things to See in Nepal Singu Chuli
- Pokalde : Things to Do in Nepal Pokalde
- Cholatse : Things to Do in Nepal Cholatse
- Gauri Shankar : Things to Do in Nepal Gauri Shankar
- Jomolhari : Places to See in Nepal Jomolhari
- Chomo Lonzo : Things to Do in Nepal Chomo Lonzo
- Yala Peak : Things to See in Nepal Yala Peak
- Namcha Barwa : Places to See in Nepal Namcha Barwa
- Nathu La : Places to See in Nepal Nathu La
- Gurla Mandhata : Things to Do in Nepal Gurla Mandhata
- Taboche : Places to See in Nepal Taboche
- Hiunchuli : Places to See in NepalHiunchuli