Teej Countdown starts here. Haritalika Teej is celebrated in Nepal by Nepalese women in Shrawan/ Bhadra month. Haritalika Teej is known as Hariyari Teej in India. Haritalika Teej is celebrated by ladies and with much cheer and display in the provinces of Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Jharkhand.
How Many Days Until Haritalika Teej 2021 in Nepal? Teej Countdown 2078 BS
The propitious month of Shrawan has started and carries with it a few celebrations including Haritalika Teej, which is being praised.
On this day, they decorate themselves with new garments, adornments, and mehndi. In certain pieces of the country, this day is additionally celebrated to perceive the commitment and devotion of Goddess Parvati, who is accepted to have taken 108 resurrections to wed Lord Shiva.
Ladies implore Goddess Parvati to favor them with a glad and merry wedded life by fasting on this day. This year the propitious day will begin from 6:08 PM on August September 9 and will keep going till 4:56 PM on September 10.
Here are a few messages, good tidings, and statements you can impart to your friends and family to commend this bubbly day:
1) On the propitious event of Haritalika Teej, may Mahadev and Devi Parvati favor you and your companion with joy, harmony, great wellbeing, riches, and flourishing.
2) This Haritalika Teej, here’s broadening my warm good tidings and all the best to you and your significant other an euphoric wedded life.
3) May this Teej bring harmony, delight, and wealth to your life. Glad Haritalika Teej 2021.
4) May this Haritalika Teej bring bountiful flourishing, satisfaction, love, and chuckling to you and your family.
5) May Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati favor your wedded existence with satisfaction and love. Glad Haritalika Teej 2021.
6) Let us ask that Teej brings us satisfaction, karma, great wellbeing, riches, and success. Glad Haritalika Teej to you and your family. May you stay prosperous, and may Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati shield you and your family from hostile stares. Om Namah Shivay.
7) May the Goddess Parvati bless your association and favor you and your significant other with a long and cheerful wedded life. Cheerful Haritalika Teej.
8) May your association be pretty much as solid and euphoric as the association of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Glad Haritalika Teej.
9) Happy Haritalika Teej. Great wishes, karma, and success to all.
10) Let us consolidate our hands in supplication and commend this favorable celebration with commitment and delight. Glad Haritalika Teej.
11) May the wizardry of this promising day bring you great wellbeing, riches, and bliss. Glad Haritalika Teej.
12) Haritalika Teej praises the adoration and commitment of ladies. May Maa Parvati favor you and your association.
13) Happy Haritalika Teej. May the heavenly love and endowments of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati fill your existence with satisfaction, sincere goals, and love.