Get the Nepali tips for cooking Soya bean balls Recipe. After reading this post, you will of course able to cook Soyabean balls Recipe yourself in your home. Soyabean balls is very to easy to make masaura bal. for your kind information Soyabean balls is called masuara bal in Nepalese language. Make sweet masuara bal and have it. It is very famous Nepal, especially in the hilly regions.
Nepali Cooking Recipe Tips for Soya bean balls (Masaura Bal)
ingredients for Soyabean balls (Masaura Bal)
- 2 cups soyabeans
- 1 onion big
- 2 green chilli
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 4 tbs bread crumbs
- 225 ml oil for frying
- salt to teste
Process of cooking Soyabean balls recipe (Masaura Bal)
- Soak soyabean overnight putting water over lo cover them.
- Drain the beans and place in a blender.
- Add about 6 tbs water and blend the beans coarsely.
- Chop the onion and green chillis and add to the beans with the rest of the ingredients, except oil.
- Mix everything well together then shape the mixture into small balls.
- Heat oil in a frying-pan, fry the soyabean balls, a few at a time, until golden brown all over.
- Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Serve with tomato kitchup.
This is enough for six serves. This is good for cocktail parties and afternoon snack. Soya beans are rich in protein and a good substitute for meat and are nutritious.