Shopping in Nepal Kathmandu: Multiple Shops in Nepal
This post is about shopping in Nepal Kathmandu relating multiple shops in Nepal. We concentrate here about your shopping in Kathmandu, Nepal. You can do shopping in different style. Where to go for shopping? There are several departmental store in Kathmandu, Nepal. There are several supermarket in Kathmandu, Nepal. There are several shopping complex in Kathmandu, Nepal. It’s your choice, where to go for shopping.
Here we describe about your shopping at multiple shops in Nepal. There are various multiple shops in Nepal. Most of multiple shops are focused on the Kathmandu, capital city of Nepal. There are also multiple shops in out of Kathmandu city. Let’s discuss in detail about your shopping in Kathmandu, Nepal relates to multiple shops in Nepal.
What is Multiple Shops?
A multiple shop is a compromise between a large scale and a small-scale organization. It is a network of a number of branches situated in different localities in the city or in different parts of the country. They try to give maximum local convenience to the customers. Purchases are centralized and are made by the head office.
According to James Stephenson, “A multiple shop consists of a number of similar shops owned by a single business firm.”
Hence, multiple shops are specialized in one or couple of lines of goods. Management, purchases and control are centralized.
Features of Multiple shops
The important features of multiples shops are as follows:
- Multiple shops are specialized in one or a couple of lines of goods.
- They try to give maximum level of local convenience.
- Management and control are centralized.
- Purchases are centralized and are made by the head office.
- They concentrate on a few standardized articles.
- Selling activity is completely decentralized.
- Advertising campaigns have no particular effect on sale.
- Sales are strictly on cash basis.
- It has direct relation with consumers.
Advantage of multiple shops
- It can eliminate all kinds of intermediaries.
- It has the advantage of specialization in a particular line of goods.
- Articles are sold at uniform prices in all branch shops.
- It can achieve the advantage of a large-scale organization.
- They have common advertisement for all the branches.
- They have easy identification due to the uniform external and internal display.
- They try to give maximum local convenience.
- There is no risk of bad debt due to cash sales.
- No extra cost of services and comforts.
Disadvantages of multiple shops
- Limited choice due to the dealing only in a few articles.
- There are possibilities of fraud because there are many branches.
- No initiative for the head salesperson.
- They have to bear risk of loss on transport.
- There is no credit system.
- They can not satisfy local or individuals’ demands because of selling standardized goods.
Shopping in Nepal Kathmandu at Multiple Shops
You can find multiple shops in not everywhere in the country Nepal. You can find multiple shops in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Birgunj, Biratnagar, Nepalgunj, Ghorahi, Jhapa, Damak, Ithari, Surkhet, Janakpur etc. You can find multiple shops in the rural areas of Nepal. You can find multiple shops in hilly region of Nepal. It’s better to go for shopping in local market where you are in out of valley and not in the city.
Name of Shopping Mall in Nepal:
There are some shopping center in Kathmandu, Nepal. You can go for shopping. We will go in another page about shopping center in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Here is the name list of some shopping mall in Kathmandu Mall.
Address : Kanti Path Road, Tundikhel
United World Trade Center
Address : Tripureshwor, Kathmandu
Address : Khichapokhara, Kathmandu
Address : Durbar Marg, Kathmandu
Blue Bird Mall
Address : Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Address : Kamal Pokhari, Kathmandu, Nepal