Why Should You Make Investment in Nepal? :- In recent years, Nepal has become an emerging tourism hub attracting thousands of tourists from all over the world for its beautiful natural attractions and rich culture.
If you are thinking of investing in Nepal, you will find great opportunities for making your investment return greater than what you have put into it. You can earn income by developing a tourism related industries in Nepal which can promote your business and help you earn more profits.
Nepal is a mountainous country with a rich culture and heritage. The country shares borders with India, China and many other countries. The Himalayan region of the country is an ecologically diverse region. It offers a wealth of wildlife and natural beauty.
There are many successful tourism industries in Nepal including; trekking, camping, mountain biking, mountain climbing, rock climbing, elephant and camel safaris, beaches and more. Thus Nepal is considered to be one of the best destinations for making profit from tourism.
Nepal is also very popular among people from the UK. As the country is relatively safe and secure and has some of the best tourist spots in the world, more people want to travel there.
The tourism industry in Nepal supports the local economy and makes a huge contribution to the Gross Domestic Product (GDP). In fact, Nepal is the fastest-growing of all the South Asian countries.
A large number of people from the UK, United States, India, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, China, Thailand come to Nepal to enjoy the variety of adventure sports and beautiful landscapes that it has to offer. The Nepal tourism industry helps the country to achieve rapid economic growth and development.
Nepal is an extremely mountainous country, where nature provides abundant natural beauty. You can expect to experience extreme weather conditions, jungle trekking, deep snow skiing and mountain climbing during your stay in Nepal.
To experience the various, exciting sports and activities available in Nepal, you need to be ready to invest in a Nepal tour package. Trekking is the most popular sport enjoyed by trekkers and it involves a lot of physical and mental challenges.
The tourism industry helps the rural population to progress their standard of living. Without tourism jobs, the poor people in the remote areas of Nepal would not be able to progress their lives.
The Nepal tour package will help the trekkers improve their standard of living and build new infrastructure to facilitate their daily lives. Development in the tourism industry also helps the rural community to earn a better living by helping them to establish new businesses.
You can expect to invest in a Nepal tour package for different purposes. For instance, you can choose to go for business meetings in Kathmandu or Manang. You can also decide to visit villages and towns in the remote regions for business development.
These trekking trips enhance the culture and customs of the travelers and let them explore the remote regions of Nepal. The custom garments and traditional jewelry made in the villages are also famous all over the world. Tourists who tour the remote regions of Nepal can get a chance to see these customized designs of the garment before buying them.
The Nepal trekking industry is also connected to the agricultural sector of the country. Farmers in the remote areas of the country send their produce and products to cities for retail sales. If you buy these products from an established farmer then you can definitely get good discounts on the price. You can also make your purchase in bulk so that you will be able to save money on the retail price.
So, if you really want to make a lasting and significant investment in Nepal then you must invest in the tourism industry. There are many factors that lead to the development of the tourism industry in the country.
With proper planning and implementation of the policies by the government, you can surely take advantage of this change and make a significant return on your investment in Nepal.
10 Reasons Why Should You Make Investment in Nepal
The power industries are thinking of enormous investment in the Hydropower industry to export power to the power-hungry countries of India and China, which is fantastic news for Nepal.
A country with quite high hydropower capacity has among the most expensive energy, which only isn’t acceptable. Nepal should reform the energy industry and prepare the foundation for growth.
Things are most likely to change when Maoist are from the government. Many firms will likely follow along with the investment in this Himalayan country supplied the ancient movers triumph.
There are multiple reasons why businesses would like to spend in Nepal:
1. Suitable Location: Nepal is a country located between the two fastest-growing economies globally: India and China.
2. Power Sufficiency: Nepal is very rich in power (hydropower potential is greater than sufficient for any future expansion in economically market ).
3. Pleasant Climate: Nepal has among the best climate in the whole world. The valley cities of Kathmandu, Pokhara, Surkhet and Dang are different areas with a professionally moderate climate at the likes of Indian Silicon Valley, Bangalore.
4. Untapped Qualified Manpower: Nepal has rather high jobless and poorly used qualified manpower. Concerning salary, the ideal manpower could be obtained with nearly half of the sum in India and China. Nepal generates more than thousands of qualified Engineers and other IT Graduates yearly. On account of this absence of chance in Nepal, many candidates earn their way to the US, UK, India and Australia. These candidates may be exploited with the first movers.
5. Extravagant Public:- Nepal, we all know that, is an economy run by remittances. Nepal has a poor government. However, folks do not appear to be poor. By Pajero into Mercedes, all vehicles are rather typical in Nepalese streets.
6. Easy Capital: Nearly all of the IPOs are oversubscribed in Nepal by over a hundred times for the last five years. It justifies the ready money for those companies searching for growth. Additionally, the corporate loan can be found in the yearly interest rate of 4-5 percent while it cost greater than 10 in India. The banks in Nepal face surplus liquidity while their counterparts are fighting for getting every deposit.
7. Hospitable Public: Nepalese men and women are considered as the very hospitable public worldwide. On account of this development as a tourist destination for several decades, Nepal’s folks welcome everybody who enters their symbolism. They provide more love than they bill for the ceremony; the tourist says so. Maybe it is possible to examine yourself if you receive a while before planning your next investment undertaking.
8. What things to appreciate: Rafting in deserts, boating in lakes, mountaineering in the Himalayas, seeing Buddha’s birth location Lumbini or Sita’s arrival place Janakpur, acquiring a Helicopter sight-seeing of this Mount Everest, monitoring to the Jungles from the National Parks etc., each one is available in Nepal and each of these within a couple of hundred km. Nepal can only be the house for Nature Lovers into Religion and Culture Scholars.
9. By Casino to caliber Pubs, from well-intentioned rooms to great perspective, swimming pools into the Billiard boards, etc., everything is offered at much more affordable prices due to reduced maintenance price. The occupancy rate is reduced in Nepal (because of earlier political strain ), and the rivalry is extreme, which has also contributed to a reduced price.
10. Lower Interest Rate and Flexible Capital Flight Norms:- Nepal has a lower tax rate than China, or India has a tax rate. Nepal government has declared to make capital flight easier for both National and International companies. This is in conversation at the ministry council; it’s very likely to pass shortly.
These calls are for the organizations to go and spend in Nepal. When they miss, I could only be sorry afterwards.