50 Rakhi Wishes to Facebook Friend
Rakhi Wishes to Facebook Friends: – Rakhi is the festival of celebrating the love and pure relationship of brother and sister. Rakhi is celebrated in different parts of the country. Sister ties the Rakhi in the hand of the brother wishing the good health, long life of the brother.
Brother also pledges to protect the sister from any circumstances and keep the sister happy. Brother and sister exchange the Rakhi wishes to each other.
It is celebrated with lots of joy. This festival shows the love, affection, purity in the relationship of brother and sister. In this modern world, people are connected to each other through social media such as facebook, twitter etc. So, in this Rakhi, Here are the Rakhi Wishes to Facebook Friend with the sweetest and interesting Rakhi wishes.
50 Rakhi Wishes to Facebook Friends
1. Sisters are the most merciless relationship in the family but once sisters are grown up then it becomes the strongest and unbreakable relationship. I am waiting with excitement for the Raksha Bandhan….. Guess, why? My sister has promised me the smartphone.
2. You are so nice, cute, adorable. I want to make a stronger and longer relationship with you in this Raksha Bandhan. Accept me as your sweetest and dearest sister
3. Rakhi is the precious time of the pure and love bond of brother and sister. May you all have a best rakhi ever. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
4. On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the obsolete spirit of childhood, doing crazy stuff with each other and becoming the crazy and curious siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!!!!! Wishing you all the fun and frisk on this joyous occasion.
5. May this auspicious occasion brings the warm joy, successful and good luck in your life. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Rakhi is the thread that chains the beautiful relationship of brother and sister with no matter how far and near they are…. Happy Raksha Bandhan !!!!!!!!
7. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan to all those having amazing siblings. Also, wishing for the sweetest and amazing siblings who doesn’t have brothers or sisters to celebrate with. Enjoy beautiful relationship with them.
8. This Rakhi is extremely emotional as I send my best wishes and Rakhi with lots of love and care for my brother who is far from me. Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi to my lovable bro and all of you celebrating Raksha Bandhan with your brothers and sisters.
9. Share your memories and make a memory… it’s all about memory. Have lots of fun with your siblings . Make your siblings happy. Also, don’t forget to make them irritate.. Hahaha……It’s a real craziness and fun…A warm happy Raksha Bandhan to you good people.
10. Happy Raksha Bandhan all for you. May God brings the Raksha Bandhan millions of times. Have fun……………
50 Rakhi Wishes to Facebook Friends
11. May you find all the delights of your life on this auspicious occasion of Rakhi. Let’s celebrate the bond of love and affection. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. Raksha Bandhan is the festival of joy where relations meet the gladness,, blesses, emotions Wishing all siblings, a very happy joyous Raksha Bandhan. Wishing you give your best to adorn your relation in the best possible manner.
13. We badly laugh, we cry, we make times fly. Best friends are we, my sister and me. Wishing all the brothers and sisters a big Raksha Bandhan….!!!!!!!
14. The pure bond of the love between brother and sister is deepest and greatest of human emotions. Let’s celebrate this Raksha Bandhan with fun and spread the feeling of love and affection. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you all!!!!!!!!!! I wish your rakhi be different, think innovatively and look unique. Have fun…………..
16. Some relationships are like Tom and Jerry. They tease each other, irritate each other, do crazy stuffs but can’t live without each other. To all the amazing brothers and sisters, Happy Raksha Bandhan… May this day brings good luck, prosperity in your life.
17. Days go fast in our life without explicating our immense love and care for each other. Raksha Bandhan comes as glorious opportunity to tell that we always praise about each other and joy in our life. Wishing you life’s biggest joy…. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18. Brother is one of the precious present sent by the almighty to me and the most precious relationship celebrated by us on earth. Sweet rakhi to my sweetest and dearest brother… Happy Raksha Bandhan……
19. Wishing all the best siblings, a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!!!!!! May this occasion filled with amusement,, pleasurable and excitement. May this day brings prosperity, healthy life as well a big surprise……. Enjoy the day!!!!!!!!!
20. In this special occasion, I gonna miss you my big brother and wishing you all a big and exciting “ Happy Raksha Bandhan”. May this festival create lots of happiness and love between us…..
21. Brother is someone and who will do anything for you…. I am so lucky to get such an amazing brothers who are always with me understanding all my craziness and protecting me in each and every step of my life. Best wishes for you all. Happy Raksha Bandhan to all dear and respected brothers and sisters…. Enjoy the exciting day !!!!!!
22. God couldn’t take care of whole world by which he gave us mothers. But, mothers couldn’t take care of everything So, she gave sister. I am sorry that I couldn’t be with you on this festival, but I have sent great love and wishes to you…. May the gifts of joy, friendship and peace fill your life… Have a great Raksha Bandhan !!!!!!!!!
23. May the sacred bond of Rakhi always keep the bond of love and care the strongest and tied wishing for the success, long life and happiness of siblings… Happy Raksha Bandhan !!!!!!!!!!!
24. The cord we share, nourished with care. Wishing that you reach the sky is always in my prayer…. Happy Raksha Bandhan !!!!!!!!!!!
25. Happy Raksha bandhan to all of my relatives, family and friends… Wishing you all that this Raksha Bandhan bring peace in the country which we need more….. Enjoy the celebration of Precious bond of love……
26. Within the small interval of time, you become the important part of life… You share my everything with more trust.. My heartful Rakhi wishes to you and my friends… Have a great Raksha Bandhan !!!!!!!!