Get here the methods of cooking Onion Pakoda Recipe: Pyaz Pakoda. Here you can get here information about ingredients, methods or process of cooking Pyaja Pakoda; Onion Pakoda. Get cooking tips and cook this Nepali recipe for Onion Pakoda. For your kind information Onion is called Pyaj or Pyaz in Nepali language. It is one of most famous in Nepal. Everybody loves this Nepali Pakoda recipe.
How to Cook Pyaj Pakora (Onion Pakoda)
Ingredients for cooking Pyaz Pakora (Onion Pakoda)
- 2 large onions
- 2 green chillies
- 2 inch piece of ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tps cumin powder
- 1 cup gram flour water to make dough
- 1 tbsp oil Oil for deep frying
How to make or cook Pyaz Pakoda (Onion Pakoda)
- Cut up onions, chillies and ginger.
- Mix with the flour,
- add salt and cumin.
- Stir in enough water to make a thick dough.
- Heat oil in skillet 1 inch deep.
- Add 1 tablespoon of hot oil to the butter
- and mix well.
- Shape dough by hand into small balls.
- Fry till brown.
- Serve with any achar.
- Serves 4.