Get the cooking tips for Pumpkin Vines Recipe. You can make Farsi Ko Tarakari yourself in your home. It is very to easy to cook Farsi Ko Tarakari. for your kind information Pumpkin Vines Recipe is called Farsi Ko Tarakari in Nepali language. Cook delicious Farsi Ko Tarakari and have it. Pumpkin Vines Recipe is very famous in India and Nepal.
How to Cook Pumpkin Vines Recipe (Farsi Ko Tarakari)
ingredients for cooking Farsi Ko Tarakari
- 2 cups pumpkin vines
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek seed
Process of cooking Farsi Ko Tarakari
- Select young tender tips of pumpkin vine about 2 feet long.
- Wash and cut into 1 inch pieces, using leaves also.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry the fenugreek seeds till black.
- Add vines, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook till tender.
- A few pieces of potato can be added, if desired.