Get the tips for cooking Potato Fritters Recipe without eggs. After reading this post, you can make Potato Fritters Recipe yourself in your home. It is very to easy to make potato fritters. for your kind information, potato is called alu or aaloo or aalu in Nepali language. Make tasty fritters and have it. It is very famous recipe in India and Nepal. Get the Nepali cooking tips for making potato fritters without eggs.
How to Make Potato Fritters Without Eggs Aloo Chop Recipe
ingredients for making Potato Fritters
- 2 big onions
- 2-inch piece fresh
- 2 green chillies 2 cups mashed potato,
- small hunch of green coriander or mint leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs Ghee or oil for deep frying
Process of making Potato Fritters
- Chop onion, ginger, green chillies and coriander or mint leaves.
- Mix well with mashed potato.
- Add salt and cumin powder.
- Make small round cakes of the potato mix.
- Dip into the beaten egg and then into the bread crumbs.
- Fry in deep hot oil till both sides are nicely browned.
- Serve with any achar.
- Make 8 chops.