Get here the methods of cooking or making Bread Fritters Recipe: Pau Roti Chop. Here you can get here information about ingredients, methods or process of cooking Bread Fritters Recipe; Pau Roti Chop. Get tips and cook this Nepali recipe for Bread Fritters Recipe. For your kind information Break Fritters is called Pau Roti in Nepali.
How to Cook Pau Roti Chop (Bread Fritters Recipe)
Ingredients for cooking Pau Roti Chop (Bread Fritters Recipe)
- 8 large potatoes
- 1/2 large onion
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup green coriander or mint leaves
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 cup peas
- 8 slices of bread
- Oil for frying
How to make or cook Pau Roti Chop (Bread Fritters Recipe)
- Cut potatoes into one inch cubes.
- Chop onion, ginger, garlic and coriander or mint leaves.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil and fry turmeric and chopped ingredients till light brown.
- Add potato cubes, salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Cover and cook till potatoes are almost done.
- Add peas and chopped tomatoes.
- Cook till all liquid is evaporated.
- Cut 1/2 inch thick slices of bread, dip into water, remove and squeeze gently.
- Smooth out a slice on palm of hand;
- fill with the prepared potato mixture.
- Close the slice by squeezing hands together.
- Fry in deep hot oil till brown.
- Serve with any desired achar.