51. The tourist loose their wish to return their home again. Nepal has achieved many tourists from the Chitwan national park.
52. The elephant safari, rhino rising, and the beautiful sunrise is its lovable features. The great forest have many wild animals like elephant, rhino tiger and much more which makes your entertainment more colored.
53. Fun and entertainment do not get the full stop because the environment and the games of animal will increase your eager to see and live more. I think that the person will not forget the time spent here.
54. The memory of spending in sauraha will remain always fresh and energetic in the mind. The many tourists visits the national parks as it is also the first national park of Nepal.
55. Major tourist activities include wilderness and adventure activities such as mountain biking, bungee jumping, rock climbing and mountain climbing, trekking, hiking, bird watching, flights, paragliding and hot air ballooning over the mountains of Himalaya, exploring the waterways by raft, kayak or canoe and jungle safaris especially in the Terai region.
56. The only places of Nepal where the tourist gets full satisfied that is in Chitwan. The full of a beautiful lady and the colorful environment and the greenery forest makes the person internally make the obligation to stay long.
57. The elephant safari and playing polo with the different animals is itself the great message for the human beings. The people of Nepal does not miss the time to visit a national park.
58. The only international elephant polo in Chitwan National Park was held in the Chitwan in every year. The game of polo played by the elephant is the great sources of entertainment.
59. The viewers take the great entertainment in the suraha. Chitwan is also rich in the natural resources and the facilities of living and visiting are also very good. The difficulties will not be faced by the tourist if they arrive in the land of Chitwan.
60. Ilam, and Gulmi tea capital of Nepal and one of the tourist hotspots in eastern Nepal
61. The world of tea is mostly reminding the Ilam which is the main sources of tea and coffee. Nepal is the great country for exporting the tea in the foreign country. Nepalese tea are famous in the world as it has some specific quality and features.
The people of Ilam have a good job for the production of the tea. It is also the popular place for the tourist. The cold climate is always welcoming the tourist with the warm welcome.
62. Mostly people visits that place for seeing the tea plantation and field and to observe the climate plays the ice hockey. The tourist also visits the mountains and enjoying by climbing.
63. The sources of tea ilam are always welcoming the tourist with their wonderful characteristics and latest gift. Similarly, the Gulmi is also the sources of Nepalese coffee to make the country independent in the coffee sector. Gulmi has many attraction factors that attracts and make fall in love with the Gulmi natures.
64. The Janaki Mandir, a temple where Nepalese goddess Sita married Lord Rama in Nepal.
65. THIS IS THE HISTORICAL PLACES OF NEPAL AND ALSO THE BOND OF MAKING THE INDIA AND NEPAL RELATIONSHIP GREAT AND IMMORTAL.
66. Janaki Mandir, located in the Janakpur is also the great religious places for the Hindu and the devotees of India , and other too who came from abroad to see the views of the Janaki temple. It is also called the Naulakha Mandir which was made by the queen of Tikamgadh for the king of Janakpur king Janak. King Janak was also the great and beloved king and father in law of god Rama.
67. The relationship between Nepal and India is very earlier constructed in the God and Goddess time. The great king of Ayodhya and the avatar of god Vishnu, Rama love and respect everyone.
68. He has been called the Puroshattam man in the epics, that means that the man of great thought and behavior. The Janaki Mandir is the palace of Goddess Sita where the king of Ayodhya god ram had come for doing marriage with the daughter of Manak.
69. Goddess Janak has kept the blade that the king who will break my worship arrow of God Shiva , them he will be my husband. The king of many kingdoms came and started the game of breaking the arrow and the Dhanush but nobody did it. All the king loose and lastly the god ram breaks it and got marriage with her.
70. This is the sign of divine marriage and relations which are even called a by the people of now taking and worshipping them. The great fair occurs in the memory of the marriage of ram and Goddess Sita in Bibahapanchmi in Janakpur.
71. The millions of people came here to visit. The Dhanush which has been broken by the God ram is even kept in the Janaki Mandir which reflects the divinity of the kingdom and the palace. Janak was also the great king of the kingdom whom we also called the person of knowledge and great educationist.
World famous Pashupatinath Temple is in Nepal.
72. The divine place for washing the sin is the Pashupatinath where the millions of devotee came daily to beg something. God Pashupatinath is the main place of god Shiva where he has taken place with their figures. The Pashupatinath is the greatest temple mostly for the Hindu and the tourist is also permission to enter by taking the payment card but full in of the temple.
73. The man lost all the bad thoughts and bad emotions in the palace of Pashupatinath. Many people of India and abroad came here to see the world heritage site and also for taking the part in the fair of Shivratri. The Shivratri is the great occasion of calling the people at the ground of Pashupatinath.
74. A million of devotees is present on the day of Shivratri to celebrate it. The people from abroad and the nations came on that day and beg the Belpatra and milk to the Shiva to eat.
75. Mostly people do this for getting the good wife if he is a boy and if she is the girl then for getting a good husband. The major religion in Nepal is Hinduism, and the Pashupatinath Temple, the world’s largest temple of Shiva, located in Kathmandu, attracts many pilgrims and tourists. Other Hindu pilgrimage sites include the temple complex in Swargadwari in the Pyuthan district Manakamana temple in the Gorkha District.
Mahamrityunjaya Shivasan of Nepal in Palpa District :
76. The biggest metallic idol of Lord Shiva is located in Palpa. God Shiva is the symbol of generator and destroyed both. So he is also known as the symbol of fulfilling the god wish very fast. And the god Shiva has many names and different figures.
77. The Shiva is the perfect combination of human as he saw the both man and woman figures. This represents that man and the women are equal. There should not be the discrimination between the boys and girls.
78. prominent Buddhist site is Swayambhunath, the Monkey Temple:
79. The great temple of Buddhist which is also the minority religions of the world. Gautam Buddha is not only the founder of Buddhist religion but also the founder of peace and the love.
80. He has told that if the human will not behave well then no one will behave them too. Although, the Swayambhu is also the great representation of the Buddha where the golden Buddha is located.
The great Dang
81. Dang valley is a sacred place for Hindus as well as other religions. Kalika and Malika Devi in Chhillikot hill, Ambekeshawori temple, Krishna temple, Dharapani temple are among the sacred places in Dang district. Chillikot hill is also a good place for sightseeing and also an ancient palace of a king.
82. The icon of Nepal where the world comes to visit. The place where the people forget their identity and loose the emotions. The natural beauty of Pokhara is the great resource of inviting the tourist. Pokhara is one of the famous places of Nepal which is situated at the distance of three hours from the Kathmandu.
83. The mountainous beauty, shining of the cloud and the shadow of the fewa lake makes the people blind in the love. People came here for trekking, paragliding, and mountaineering. The only place of the Nepal where people enjoys the paragliding .
A general view of Patan Durbar Square near Kathmandu
84. Mostly many people comes here to swim in the great few lake and see the mountainous view. Person of the Pokhara is also very friendly in nature that increases your pressure of welcoming. The great Pokhara is famous for many historical and religious places like as mountain cave, springs, fewa lake and beautiful greenery and mountainous view valley.
Fulbari of siraha, lahan
85. The unique quality ion the tree that it grows the flower even it is dead. The great fair occurs in the new year of Nepal that is Baisakh 1. Its features are that the flower grows in that only and again it dead at evening. The flower is long which-which only grow on the first day of the year.
86. The great king Salhesh used to do hunting in that forest. The temple is also constructed in the forest of Fulbari. It is located in the Siraha district place of Lahan. In the new year, there occurs the largest fair and the fair is continued for two days.
87. The millions of crowd were sawed on that days. The people of India and Nepal came to see that unique quality of flower growings.
88. The government has given the budget to decorate and conserve it for making the tourism sector. This Fulbari is not worldwide famous but it is in the process of famous all over the world which will also increase the pride of Nepal and Nepalese.
89. It has the great area and the greenery forest and in the two trees called Sakhuwa, it grown on that tree only and that tree never deads.
90. Many of the tourist also came here for doing research on the different topics. Many tourist came here for the investigation of markets.
91. There are different businessman who came here for learning something about the cultural, language, traditions and living styles of nepal.
92. The increasement in tourism sector leads to increasement in tourist and increasement in tourist leads to increasement in national income. The tourists are of all types and came here for different purposes.
93. There are some family tourist who came here for enjoying and there is also many businessman tourist who came here for showing the market structure of the country. If they think that the country is good to invest than they invest in the country, they are also our tourist.
94. The government of nepal has maintained many facilities and safety for the tourist.