Nepal is the small country but rich in the tourism sector. The largest network of the tourism sector is broadly advertised that it exists in the land of Gautam Buddha and Mount Everest. Nepalese are living the life with the sources of tourist resources.
Nepal tourism board has been working on the nature of tourist destination of Nepal where it should be the largest attractive location. Nepal has many tourist destinated place which is attracting the tourist from abroad in increasing ratio from all over the world. Mostly the tourist comes from the neighbor country INDIA and CHINA.
Nepal is not only the place of natural beauty but also rich in culture which shows the importance and necessities to visit once in life to Nepal. The world knows the place where the highest altitude identification lies, where the purity and peaceful are the sources and inspiration for the world.
The world has to take the lights of lesson and peace, that is the knowledge and instruction of Gautam Buddha have told. The founder of Buddhist and the leader of the world in the path of noncrimes and peaceful. The love and only love should be live in the world. No hatings and discrimination should arise with the human relationship.
All the human are the equal children of the god. So never think that the person in perfumed will be only the pure and the person in the torn clothes will be the nongoon men. All the creatures and human should be equally behaved either they belong from any territory and any races, castes, religion.
No hatings and discrimination should arise with human relationship. All the human are the equal children of the god. So never think that the person in perfumed will be only the pure and the person in the torn clothes will be the non goon men. All the creatures and human should be equally behaved either they belongs from any territory and any races, castes, religion.
100 Things to Know About Nepal Tour, Travels, Trekking, Visiting Places and Tourism
1. The person mostly wants to show their value in the front of crowd. But they forget that the uniqueness and the positive men will only get sit even in the crowd. Nepal has also the greatest achievement from the tourist resources.
2. As the Nepal has its own identity in the world and the people of the world know about the Nepal and the Nepalese that they are very eco –friendly. The Nepalese culture says that tourists are the god and is also written in the Hindu epics.
So that the Hindu people are honest and helpful in nature. The people from abroad firstly they take the ideas of the destination places where he or she is planning to visit.
3. Man are not only born for working but also for the refreshment and entertainment. The road of the life is not the same all the way. It may be somewhere up and somewhere down but we have to drive the cycle of life with very carefully and watching the forward distance.
4. A person wants to entertain and enjoy the life because the time is not the same and the person will not remain the young and will live on the earth. Every new day is the new chance to do something and to achieve something.
5. So the rise of the sun indicates the active and dream youth to walk again in your destination. Similarly, the Nepal has also many tourist destinations which are attracting the tourist of the world and they lose their identity and emotion in the naturally beautiful environment of the Nepal. The pain will forget to pain when we reach the tourist place of Nepal.
6. We can see that the number of people from the world and from the different country who have visited Nepal below:
Year Number of international tourists
arriving in Nepal  % change from
1995 – 363,395
1996 – 393,533 8.3
1997 – 421,857 7.2
1998 – 463,684 9.9
1999 – 491,504 6.0
2000 – 463,646 -5.7
2001 – 361,237 -22.1
2002 – 275,468 -23.7
2003 – 338,132 22.7
2004 – 385,297 13.9
2005 – 375,398 – 2.6
2006 – 383,926 2.3
2007 – 526,705 37.3
2008 – 500,277 -5.0
2009 – 509,956 1.89
2010 – 602,855  18.2
2011 – 736,215  21.4
2012 – 803,092 9.1
2013 – 798,000 -0.7
4. The safety and arriving of tourism are nowadays improving in Nepal and going its development fastly. Because the government also thinks that the tourism in Nepal have a great area and the boundary and causes to attract the eyes of the world.
The land of peace and purity including the cultural and heritage are always inviting the people. It’s the people grateful to visit the palace of the GOD. All creatures and the temples are showing the cultures and identity of Nepal.
5. In 2008, 55.9% of the foreign visitors came from Asia (18.2% from India), while Western Europeans accounted for 27.5%, 7.6% were from North America, 3.2% from Australia and the Pacific Region, 2.6% from Eastern Europe, 1.5% from Central and South America, 0.3% from Africa and 1.4% from other countries.
6. According to rough guides of the U.K. Nepal is kept the first destination place to visit for the tourist in 2016.
7. The beauty and art of the Nepal will make you fall in love with Nepal and Nepalese. Rough guides are the organization of studying the tourist place of the world held in U.K.
8. Tourism is the largest industry in Nepal and its largest source of foreign exchange and revenue.
9. In 2007-, the number of international tourists visiting Nepal was 526,705, which was an increase of 37.2% compared to the previous year. In 2008, the number of tourists decreased by 5% to 500,277.
10. The many tourists comes to learn and many come to research too. The highest mountains are always calling the people to saw him and her their view and face. people of the world also came to visit and enjoys the culture and beauty of Nepal.
11. Nepal has many mountains which are indicating the greatness of the country. Possessing eight of the ten highest mountains in the world, Nepal is a hotspot destination for mountaineers, rock climbers and people seeking adventure.
12. The many adventures want to climb the mountains and want to trek in the Himalayas than the Nepalese territory will be your firs and better choice. The Hindu and Buddhist heritage of Nepal and its cool weather are also strong attractions.
13. The tourist industry is seen as a way to alleviate poverty and achieve greater social equity in the country.
14. Most tourists arriving in Nepal on the short-term basis in 2015 were from the following countries of nationality :
Rank Country Number
1 China – 66,984
2 Sri Lanka – 44,367
3 The United States – 42,687
4 Thailand – 30,953
5 United Kingdom – 29,730
6 Australia – 18,619
7 South Korea – 18,112
8 Japan – 17,613
9 France – 16,405
10 Germany – 16,405
Total – 538,970
15. The information of Nepal realistic statistics of different things which help to clarify your confusion.
National symbols rhododendron blossom; national color: crimson
Official Language – Nepali
Area – 147,181 sq km
Agricultural land – 28.8%
Population – 32,111,344 (2016)
Borders – China and India
Religion Hindu – 81.3%, Buddhist – 9%, Muslim – 4.4%, Kirat – 3.1%, Christian – 1.4%, other – 0.5%, unspecified – 0.2% (2011 est.)
Life expectancy 67.86 years (2016)
16. Life expectancy at birth indicates the number of years a newborn infant would live if prevailing patterns of mortality at the time of its birth were to stay the same throughout its life.
GDP – per capita PPP (estimate 2015) $2,500 (2015 est.)
17. Terrain , Terai or flat river plain of the Ganges in south; central hill region with the rugged Himalayas in north
Natural resources phosphates, coal, manganese, rare earth elements, bauxite, chromate, offshore oil and gas deposits, timber, hydropower, arable land
Government type – federal parliamentary republic
Industries – tourism, carpets, textiles; small rice, jute, sugar, and oilseed mills; cigarettes, cement and brick production
Exports – $924.2 million (2015 est.)
clothing, pulses, carpets, textiles, juice, jute goods
Imports- $8.56 billion (2015 est.)
petroleum products, machinery and equipment, gold, electrical goods, medicine
Currency – Nepalese Rupee (NPR)
Birth rate – 20.64 births/1,000 population (2015 est.)
Death rate – 6.56 deaths/1,000 population (2015 est.)
Sex ratio – 0.98 male(s)/female (2015 est.)
Calling Code – +977
Drives on the Left
Internet users – 5.547 million
percent of population: 17.6% (July 2015 est.)
Internet country code – .np
Time Zone- NPT (UTC+05:45)
18. Let’s discuss the tourist destination of the Nepal which are inviting the world:
19. Mount Everest and the other mountains:
20. The world knows about the highest head that is mount, Everest. The height of 8848 is always in their own position keep shining and lighting their body. It’s the pride of Nepal. The mount Everest is attracting the many trekkers from the international places.
21. It’s the great ranges where it is situated and the people from the world came to see it and many of the people came here to ride upon it for making the history. Nepal has 8 of the 10 highest mountains in the world.
22. Mount Everest, the highest mountain peak in the world, is located in Nepal. Mountaineering and other types of adventure tourism and ecotourism are important attractions for the visitor.
23. Many of the riders have targeted to make their name immortal and have most of them done it too. The people of the world who are adventures in nature came here to make the history by making the deathful journey.
24. I think it may be their passion for climbing the Mount Everest for the adventures trekker. The life is not equally valuable for all the people of this world. The meaning of the life is variable from man to man and they behave according to themselves.
25. The many mountains like Annapurna, Lhotse, Manaslu, Makalu which are also the great destination of the people who visit it.
26. Best destination for Trekking
27. The person who have hobbies to walk and enjoy the natural beauty from near then they are heartily welcome to Nepal.
28. Because Nepal is one of the most trekking countries as it has the highest eight mountains which will add the happiness in your eager emotion. If we are able to advertise more about the natural beauty of Nepal then the increasements in the tourist will be upward.
29. The main resources of increasing the national income might be the tourist. Because all the people of the world wants to enjoy the life and visits the world. It’s the person wants to see the world with their own eyes. And for only that they deposit money and they visit the country according to their planning.
30. This means that if we can make the Nepal more attracting and beautiful then we can make the people of Nepal rich. The rich person only comes as a tourist. They don’t come here for a job, they come here for doing expenditures.
31. So the Lamtang, Annapurna range etc are the best destination for trekking.
32. The government of Nepal declared 2011 to be Nepal Tourism Year and hoped to attract one million foreign tourists to the country during that year
33. Namche Bazaar, gateway to Mount Everest, under snow
34. It is the mouth of reaching to Mount Everest. The tourist visits from it and if they have the plan to climb the mount Everest then they have to carry the oxygen because it becomes difficult to breathe in the mount Everest due to high range.
35. Mount Everest Nepal pride is located in the Solukhumbu district which is also the most natural and snowy places of the Nepal.
36. Bad impacts of an earthquake in the tourism sector.
37. The person’s hearts shakes when reminding the past events when the Nepalese land shakes for the 56-second sand have taken the life of about ten thousand people. It has destroyed the dreams of inventing the new Nepal and developed Nepal.
38. The Nepalese are also in the path of development and growing rich but this earthquake has made the country poor. The rich person also badly hurt and the poor have no things to eat. The many helping hands comes in the visibility to help the person. To return the earlier smile, the government have also done a lot of toys.
39. And the company and the industry located in Nepal have also helped the people in their own ways. The helping and making the people together have made some remedy to cure the hurts.
40. And the mostly this earthquake a have affected the tourist area because due to the news of earthquake it has reduces the choices and desire to visit Nepal as the foreigners also have died in it. The many tourism sectors has been badly affected and decrease the tourist which have made the country economy downward too.
41. The people choice will never get full stop but they behave according to their conditions. After one year there seen in the increase meant of tourists.
42. LUMBINI the BIRTH PLACE OF GOD GAUTAM BUDDHA
43. The birthplace of god Gautam Buddha and the purity and peaceful lesson distribution of the world. The many tourists of the world came here to visit and make their life blessed.
44. The Lumbini and the government of Nepal have recently celebrated the Buddha Jayanti 2560th. This festival was firstly opened by the president of Nepal Mrs. Vidya Bhandari at 2073/2/8. Buddha Jayanti is also called as the Lumbini day.
45. The celebration was celebrated with the slogan of ‘’ Lumbini the birth place of Gautam Buddha and the foundation of Buddha religion’’. And the international Buddha summit was held in the Kathmandu on 2073/2/6-8.
46. The slogan of celebration was ‘’Buddha religion is not only the lights of the Asia, is the light of the world, and the world peace point is Nepal’’.
47. Foreign tourists visiting Nepal in 2008 stayed in the country for an average of 11.78 days. There are many places of Nepal which have falls in the world heritage due to its shiningness and extra features:
48. Beautiful and wonderful Sauraha
49. Chitwan national park, Elephant safari with rhinos
50. The pride of Nepal and the identity of Chitwan sauraha have attracted many national and international tourist. The place is rich in the greenery and clean.