Want to visit Nepal? Do you have a plan for visiting Nepal in coming days? Or are you travelling in Nepal nowadays. if yes, you may be far from these information and knowledge about tourism in Nepal.
Nepal Tour – 100 Facts about Tourism in Nepal That Most of You May Not Know
1. Tourism is known as the main source of earning foreign currency in the context of our country.
2. The human main resource are related to tourism are the vehicles to the economic development.
3. Tourism also owns its job.
4. This professional provides a lot of opportunities of the worker/ employment (job) that becomes substantial to reduce poverty in a country.
5. Nepal is one of them, of the best destination for many internal and external tourists as it has many beautiful things, places, and sports likely to be visited.
6. If the longer, they stay, the better we become economically.
7. We know that Nepalese citizen show respect, courtesy, hospitality, to the tourists thinking that “ Guest are our Gods”.
8. Every citizens concept or mind and soul have “ Atithi Devi Vaba” in our country.
9. Nepal, a beautiful country celebrates special year as “ Visit Nepal Year” to increase the number of the tourists in Nepal.
10. Travels have to help improve our problems – solving its skill is known as Traveler.
11. Studies show that currency ( note / money) spends on travel makes you happier than money when spends on material goods/tools.
Nepal tour package cost from USA
Nepal tour package cost from Delhi
Nepal tour package cost from australia
Nepal tour package cost from Japan
Nepal tour package cost from Canada
12. Benefits of travels are got more experience significant drops (one picture describes one thousand words).
13. Travel promotes overall brain health or mind power.
14. Couples of travels together makes more reported increased feeling of intimacy.
15. Travels takes and makes our mind more creative.
16. More importantly is speaking, tourism has caused extension of the hotel management in Nepal where many people are employed.
17. Even though the people of Hilly and Mountain region have get certain kind of works, as the helper , guide, trekkers, and so on.
18. Our country is the most diverse country in the world.
19. Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
20. More than 1000 people are come to visit the Pashupatinath temple in per day.
21. Cook and Guide are two major professions of tourism.
22. Cooks are from basic to higher level, it helps to prepare delicious food for tourist.
23. Guides help tourists by describing about the places, culture, tourist’s destinations, language, customs and ethnicity..
24. We must know English, Japanese, French, German and other languages as well as their culture as demanded by time and circumstances.
25. Tourism is a specific business or profession of some people in our country.
26. It carries many other activities what we to earn enough money (currency), own self engaged, interesting to something by serving tourists nationally and internationally.
27. Tourists enjoy here a lot with much fun, at the same time our economic condition gets stronger.
28. If we get more benefits from travelers then established good management of hotel, proper management of them, hospitality provided to the tourists in those hotel play signification role.
29. This profession has been extended far and wide now-days or these days.
30. A leader of the organization as he/ she is responsible for the comfort, luxury for the guest in the hotel as long as they stay put there.
Why to visit nepal in September
Why to visit nepal in October
Why to visit nepal in November
Why to visit nepal in December
Why to visit nepal in January
31. A person without having knowledge or skills and managerial skills, to provide assurance of the most comfortable, respectable, pleasant, and secured environment to the guest can not extend the business very well.
32. To fulfillment of the expectations of the guests or visitors in the hotel is the major duty of the manager..
33. This profession and the post are very important as well challenging.
34. Handicrafts particularly, jewellery, carpets, leather goods, ivory and brass work are the main shopping items of foreign tourists.
35. Tourism is the largest industry in Nepal and its largest sources of foreign exchange.
36. In Nepal, there are mainly more than fourteen mountains in the world; it is a hotspot destination for mountaineers, rock climbers and people seeking adventure.
37. In Nepal, the Hindu and Buddhist religion or heritage of Nepal and it’s cool weather are also strong attractions.
38. The main religion in our country is Hinduism & the Pashupatinath Mandir (Temple), the world’s largest Mandir (Temple) of Lord Shiva, located in Kathmandu valley, attracts many pilgrims and tourists.
39. We know Nepal is with rich ancient culture set against the most dramatic scenery in the world is a land of discovery and unique experience.
40. Nepal is an ideal destination.
41. In Nepal come & revel in the untouched & the undiscovered and uncover yourself.
42. We know, Nepal is unsurpassed that the sheer diversity in its boasts, from steamy forest and in Terai to the icy peaks of the world’s highest mountains means that the ranges of the activities on offer for the tourists.
43. Nepal is famous for 3 things such as “Trekking”, “Mountaineering”, “Rafting”.
44. That we know The activities as a diverse as Elephant Polo & a micro-light flight through the Himalayans show that in our country, is the only boundary of imagination, with fifteen National or Wildlife Parks or main two are UNESCO Heritages sites , one of the last places on the earth you can spot the Asiatic Rhinoceros and the Royal Bengal tiger also.
45. With more festivals, is nowhere else in the world that can offer as many facilities as Nepal?
46. Nepal is the Birth place of Lord Gautama Buddha in lumbini.
47. Mountaineering and other sorts (kinds / types) of adventure tourism and ecotourism are important attractions for visitors.
48. There is more importance religious pilgrimage sites throughout the country the flowers of various sects and religions.
49. We know that Nepal is a multi-religion culture or society.
50. Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal is the city of temples and very rich in culture heritage.
51. With few 7 Km radius there are seven world heritage sites such as pashupati temple, Baudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa, Changunarayan Temple, Kathmandu durbar Squre, Patan Durbar square, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
things to do in Kathmandu nepal
things to do in Pokhara nepal
things to do in Chitwan Nepal
things to do in Lumbini Nepal
things to do in Janakpur Nepal