Want to visit Nepal? Do you have a plan for visiting Nepal in the coming days? Or are you traveling in Nepal nowadays? if yes, you may be far from this information and knowledge about tourism in Nepal.
Nepal Tour – 100 Facts about Tourism in Nepal That Most of You May Not Know
1. Tourism is known as the primary source of earning foreign currency in the context of our country.
2. The human central resource related to tourism are the vehicles for economic development.
3. Tourism also owns its job.
4. This profession provides many opportunities for the worker/ employment (job) that substantially reduce poverty in a country.
5. Nepal is one of them, the best destination for many internal and external tourists as it has many beautiful things, places, and sports likely to be visited.
6. If the longer, they stay, the better we become economically.
7. We know that Nepalese citizens show respect, courtesy, and hospitality, to tourists thinking that “Guests are our Gods”.
8. Every citizen’s concept or mind and soul has “ Atithi Devi Vaba” in our country.
9. Nepal, a beautiful country celebrates a special year as “ Visit Nepal Year” to increase the number of tourists in Nepal.
10. Travels have to help improve our problems – solving this skill is known as Traveler.
11. Studies show that currency (notes/money) spends on travel makes you happier than money when spent on material goods/tools.
Nepal tour package cost from the USA
Nepal tour package cost from Delhi
Nepal tour package cost from Australia
Nepal tour package cost from Japan
Nepal tour package cost from Canada
12. Benefits of travel are getting more experience and significant drops (one picture describes one thousand words).
13. Travel promotes overall brain health or mind power.
14. Couples traveling together make more reported increased feelings of intimacy.
15. Travel takes and makes our minds more creative.
16. More importantly is speaking, tourism has caused an extension of hotel management in Nepal where many people are employed.
17. Even though the people of Hilly and Mountain region have got certain kinds of work, as the helper, guides, trekkers, and so on.
18. Our country is the most diverse in the world.
19. Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
20. More than 1000 people come to visit the Pashupatinath temple per day.
21. Cook and Guide are two major professions of tourism.
22. Cooks are from basic to a higher level, it helps to prepare delicious food for tourists.
23. Guides help tourists by describing the places, culture, tourist destinations, language, customs, and ethnicity.
24. We must know English, Japanese, French, German, and other languages and their culture as demanded by time and circumstances.
25. Tourism is a specific business or profession of some people in our country.
26. It carries many other activities that we to earn enough money (currency), own self engaged, and interested in something by serving tourists nationally and internationally.
27. Tourists enjoy here a lot with much fun, at the same time our economic condition gets stronger.
28. If we get more benefits from travelers then established good management of hotels, proper management of them, and hospitality provided to the tourists in that hotel play a signification role.
29. This profession has been extended far and wide nowadays or these days.
30. A leader of the organization as he/ she is responsible for the comfort, and luxury of the guest in the hotel as long as they stay put there.
Why visit Nepal in September
Why visit Nepal in October
Why visit Nepal in November
Why visit Nepal in December
Why visit Nepal in January
31. A person without having knowledge or skills and managerial skills, to ensure the most comfortable, respectable, pleasant, and secure environment for the guest can not extend the business very well.
32. To the fulfillment of the expectations of the guests or visitors in the hotel is the major duty of the manager.
33. This profession and the post are very important as well as challenging.
34. Handicrafts particularly, jewelry, carpets, leather goods, ivory, and brass work are the main shopping items of foreign tourists.
35. Tourism is the largest industry in Nepal and its largest source of foreign exchange.
36. In Nepal, there are mainly more than fourteen mountains in the world; it is a hotspot destination for mountaineers, rock climbers, and people seeking adventure.
37. In Nepal, the Hindu and Buddhist religions or heritage of Nepal and its cool weather are also strong attractions.
38. The main religion in our country is Hinduism & the Pashupatinath Mandir (Temple), the world’s largest Mandir (Temple) of Lord Shiva, located in Kathmandu valley, attracts many pilgrims and tourists.
39. We know Nepal with a rich ancient culture set against the most dramatic scenery in the world is a land of discovery and unique experience.
40. Nepal is an ideal destination.
41. In Nepal come & revel in the untouched & the undiscovered and uncover yourself.
42. We know, Nepal is unsurpassed and the sheer diversity in its boasts, from the steamy forest and in Terai to the icy peaks of the world’s highest mountains means that the ranges of activities are on offer for tourists.
43. Nepal is famous for 3 things such as “Trekking”, “Mountaineering”, and “Rafting”.
44. we know activities as diverse as Elephant Polo & a micro-light flight through the Himalayans show that our country, is the only boundary of imagination, with fifteen National or Wildlife Parks or the main two, are UNESCO Heritages sites, one of the last places on the earth you can spot the Asiatic Rhinoceros and the Royal Bengal tiger also.
45. With more festivals, is nowhere else in the world that can offer as many facilities as Nepal?
46. Nepal is the Birth place of Lord Gautama Buddha in Lumbini.
47. Mountaineering and other sorts (kinds/types) of adventure tourism and ecotourism are important attractions for visitors.
48. There are important religious pilgrimage sites throughout the country the flowers of various sects and religions.
49. We know that Nepal is a multi-religion culture or society.
50. Kathmandu the capital city of Nepal is a city of temples and is very rich in cultural heritage.
51. With a few 7 Km radii there are seven world heritage sites such as Pashupati temple, Baudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa, Changunarayan Temple, Kathmandu durbar Square, Patan Durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
things to do in Kathmandu Nepal
things to do in Pokhara Nepal
things to do in Chitwan Nepal
things to do in Lumbini Nepal
things to do in Janakpur Nepal