Get the Nepali tips for cooking Mustard Greens Recipe. After reading this post, you can make Mustard Greens Recipe yourself in your home. It is very to easy to cook. for your kind information Mustard Greens is called Tori ko Sag in Nepali language. Make sweet tori ko sag and have it. let’s learn how to cook tori ko saag. Tori ko Sag is very famous in India and Nepal.
How to Cook Nepali Mustard Greens Recipe (Tori ko Saag)
ingredients for how to cook tori ko saag
- 2 cups mustard greens
- 1/2 tsp omum (lorage)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp oil
Process of cooking Nepali mustard greens recipe
- Wash and chop the leaves coarsely.
- Heat oil ui a saucepan and fry the omum till it gets dark.
- Add leaves and stir well.
- Add salt and cumin powder.
- Cover and cook for a few minutes.
- Finely chopped red chillies can be used in place of the omum. S
- serves 2.