Get here the methods, and process of making or cooking soybeans balls recipes of sweets. It is called Masaura ko laddoo in the Nepali language. Here you can get some facts and information about how to cook this tasty Nepali recipe. You will get here ingredients, methods, or processes of cooking Masaura ko laddoo, a pure Nepali masala recipe.
How to Cook Masaura Ko Laddoo (Soybeans Balls Recipe)
Ingredients of Masaura ko Laddoo (Soyabean Balls Recipe)
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 cup water or milk
- 2 cups soya flour
- 1 cup dried fruits, cut fine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamom
How to make or cook Masyaura ko Laddoo (Soyabean Balls Recipe)
- Heat ghee in a frying pan.
- Add flour and cook over slow heat until lightly brown.
- Add milk or water and sugar.
- Stir well,
- Mix in dried fruits, using any combination of raisins, prune, apricots, dates, coconut, and cashew nuts.
- While still hot, roll into small balls in the palm.
- Serve when cold.
- Makes 8-10 balls.
These will keep several months and are useful to take along when traveling. If soya flour is not available, a substitute can be made from dry soybeans. Soak beans overnight; rub off skins as completely as possible Put through the blender until almost as fine as flour. This will probably be moist enough to dissolve the sugar without adding any water.