This post is about a list of a supermarket in Nepal or supermarket in Kathmandu. Here we have presents your name list of a supermarket in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Full name list of a supermarket in Nepal is given below. Check it out the list of a shopping complex in Nepal. Full name list of a shopping center in Kathmandu is given below. Check it out the list of a shopping center in Kathmandu.
A supermarket is a large, cash and carries store, which helps to save in terms of credit facilities and delivery expenses. It is a novel form of a retail organization specializing in necessaries and convenience goods. Therefore, it is a large scale retailing business units.
Usually, it concentrates on food articles groceries, meat, fruits, vegetables, and tinned products. For non-food items sold by these stores, they must be widely used and appeal to the general mass of consumers and they must be branded product.
According to the Dictionary of business finance,
“Supermarket is a large scale store selling a wide variety of consumer goods, particularly food and small articles of household requirements.”
Supermarkets are run on the philosophy of self-service, price appeal, and minimum services to consumers.
List of Supermarket in Nepal: Supermarket in Kathmandu
There are several supermarkets in Nepal. Most of the supermarket are in Kathmandu, capital of Nepal. We have collected some popular name list of a supermarket in Nepal. This name list of the supermarket is from Kathmandu. Check here name list of a supermarket in Nepal. or you can say name list of the supermarket in Kathmandu.
- Bhatbhateni supermarket, Maharajgunj, Koteshwor
- Bluebird Department Store, Tripureswor
- Kasthamandap Bazaar, Durbar Marg, Kathmandu
- Family Store, Naxal, Kathmandu
- R.B. Complex, New Road, Kathmandu
- Dillibazar supermarket, Dillibazar, Kathmandu
- Gemini Supermarket, Jawalakhel, Boudha Main Street
- Namaste Supermarket, -Pulchok, Maharajganj,
- Grihini supermarket, Kathmandu
- Saleways Department Store, Jawalakhel, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Kathmandu Supermarket,
- Manali Supermarket
- Big Mart
- Down Town Super Market
- Thamel Supermarket
- New Shree Ghimire Store
- Food castle mart
- Visit Shopping Center
If you are interested in what is a supermarket? How does it work? What is the advantage and disadvantage of supermarket of Nepal, then, here is some information about the supermarket.
Features of Supermarket in Nepal:
Following are the features of a supermarket in Nepal:
- This large, cash and carry store.
- This market may carry a very wide variety of articles.
- There is no sales pressure on customers.
- Self-service by customers.
- Modern packaging, labeling and branding.
- Run by limited companies.
- Cash sales/
- Various product lines.
- Generally located near to primary or secondary shopping areas.
- The minimum price of the products/cheap price.
Advantages of a supermarket in Nepal
Advantages that you can take from the supermarket in Nepal. The following are the advantages of the supermarket.
- It has high sales turnover due to the sale of a complete line of the food product.
- It has a low price due to low-profit margin, which helps to increase in sales.
- Buyers are at ease in their purchase due to self-service.
- Supermarket of Nepal incurs a low operating cost, which gives maximization of profits.
- In the supermarket, all economics of a large-scale enterprise can be easily secured.
- The customers get a selection facility due to a variety of goods.
- It has a fixed price. So there is no need to do bargaining in most of the supermarket in Nepal.
- The chances of bad debt are low due to cash transactions.
Disadvantages of a supermarket in Nepal
You may want to know about the disadvantage of a supermarket in Nepal. The following are the disadvantages of the supermarket:
- Lack of personal attention to customers due to the absence of personal salesperson.
- It needs a huge capital to run the business.
- It needs a very large shopping area but there is no such big area of any supermarket in Nepal.
- Supermarket of Nepal is not suitable for all products, which need the help of a salesperson.
- There may be the possibility of damage to those goods, which are perishable in a long time.
- It has also a chance of bad handling of packages by careless customers.
List of Supermarket in Nepal: Super Market in Kathmandu