This post is about a list of a supermarket in Nepal or supermarket in Kathmandu. Here we have presents your name list of a supermarket in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Full name list of a supermarket in Nepal is given below. Check it out the list of a shopping complex in Nepal. Full name list of a shopping center in Kathmandu is given below. Check it out the list of a shopping center in Kathmandu.
A supermarket is a large, cash and carries store, which helps to save in terms of credit facilities and delivery expenses. It is a novel form of a retail organization specializing in necessaries and convenience goods. Therefore, it is a large scale retailing business units.
Usually, it concentrates on food articles groceries, meat, fruits, vegetables, and tinned products. For non-food items sold by these stores, they must be widely used and appeal to the general mass of consumers and they must be branded product.
According to the Dictionary of business finance,
“Supermarket is a large scale store selling a wide variety of consumer goods, particularly food and small articles of household requirements.”
Supermarkets are run on the philosophy of self-service, price appeal, and minimum services to consumers.
List of Supermarket in Nepal: Supermarket in Kathmandu
List of Supermarket in Nepal: Super Market in Kathmandu
There are several supermarkets in Nepal. Most of the supermarket are in Kathmandu, capital of Nepal. We have collected some popular name list of a supermarket in Nepal. This name list of the supermarket is from Kathmandu. Check here name list of a supermarket in Nepal. or you can say name list of the supermarket in Kathmandu.
- Bhatbhateni supermarket, Maharajgunj, Koteshwor
- Bluebird Department Store, Tripureswor
- Kasthamandap Bazaar, Durbar Marg, Kathmandu
- Family Store, Naxal, Kathmandu
- R.B. Complex, New Road, Kathmandu
- Dillibazar supermarket, Dillibazar, Kathmandu
- Gemini Supermarket, Jawalakhel, Boudha Main Street
- Namaste Supermarket, -Pulchok, Maharajganj,
- Grihini supermarket, Kathmandu
- Saleways Department Store, Jawalakhel, Kathmandu, Nepal
If you are interested in what is a supermarket? How does it work? What is the advantage and disadvantage of supermarket of Nepal, then, here is some information about the supermarket.
Features of Supermarket in Nepal:
Following are the features of a supermarket in Nepal:
- This large, cash and carry store.
- This market may carry a very wide variety of articles.
- There is no sales pressure on customers.
- Self-service by customers.
- Modern packaging, labeling and branding.
- Run by limited companies.
- Cash sales/
- Various product lines.
- Generally located near to primary or secondary shopping areas.
- The minimum price of the products/cheap price.
Advantages of a supermarket in Nepal
Advantages that you can take from the supermarket in Nepal. The following are the advantages of the supermarket.
- It has high sales turnover due to the sale of a complete line of the food product.
- It has a low price due to low-profit margin, which helps to increase in sales.
- Buyers are at ease in their purchase due to self-service.
- Supermarket of Nepal incurs a low operating cost, which gives maximization of profits.
- In the supermarket, all economics of a large-scale enterprise can be easily secured.
- The customers get a selection facility due to a variety of goods.
- It has a fixed price. So there is no need to do bargaining in most of the supermarket in Nepal.
- The chances of bad debt are low due to cash transactions.
Disadvantages of a supermarket in Nepal
You may want to know about the disadvantage of a supermarket in Nepal. The following are the disadvantages of the supermarket:
- Lack of personal attention to customers due to the absence of personal salesperson.
- It needs a huge capital to run the business.
- It needs a very large shopping area but there is no such big area of any supermarket in Nepal.
- Supermarket of Nepal is not suitable for all products, which need the help of a salesperson.
- There may be the possibility of damage to those goods, which are perishable in a long time.
- It has also a chance of bad handling of packages by careless customers.
List of Supermarket in Nepal: Super Market in Kathmandu
Best paying jobs in Nepal:- Nepal is one of the world countries with a dominant youth population! Given this reality, the nation has consistently been open to the wide scope of chances, speculation, and proposition from unfamiliar countries. Everything is to guarantee a better job and profession open doors for its young residents! This desire of the Himalayan Nation is developing in size with the announced ascent in number of its youths leaving the nation for vocation openings abroad. Now, local advancement and creating business locally stay to be two key plans of the Nepal Government to give an option
Why Should You Make Investment in Nepal? :- In recent years, Nepal has become an emerging tourism hub attracting thousands of tourists from all over the world for its beautiful natural attractions and rich culture. If you are thinking of investing in Nepal, you will find great opportunities for making your investment return greater than what you have put into it. You can earn income by developing a tourism related industries in Nepal which can promote your business and help you earn more profits. Nepal is a mountainous country with a rich culture and heritage. The country shares borders with
Investment opportunities in Nepal:- Nepal, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a peaceful country in South Asia often referred to as the “Land of the Gods’. It’s located in the foothills of the Himalayan range but has also come into contact with many other countries. Nepal is at the crossroads between the east and the west; it shares its borders with India and China. Nepal is an arid and remote country that’s home to some of the world’s most spectacular landscapes, mountains, and valleys. It’s an extremely popular trekking destination that attracts people from all over the world.
How to send money from Kuwait to Nepal? Are you planning to send money to Nepal anytime soon? If you wish to get the most value out of your hard-earned cash, then we recommend that this – stop using your banks to send cash abroad. Sending cash overseas is cheap and inexpensive if you merely use the services of cash transfer providers. Save as much as forty five percent off of your money transfers if you use the services of money transfers like Compare Transfer and so forth. Who sends money to Nepal? Four types of individuals are in ought
List of swift code of Nepal banks :- Would you like to get payments from other countries? And you would prefer not to go to banks or remittance companies to withdraw the amount you got. You wish if you can collect payment directly to your bank account without any complications, without going to banks. At that point, indeed, it is conceivable to do as such by utilizing wire transfer with the assistance of SWIFT codes. International transactions are a lot of significant for Nepalese as many young people fill in as freelancers for international companies, and many need to receive payment
How to transfer money from India to Nepal through SBI bank? :Nepal SBI Bank Limited (NSBL), established as the Public Limited Company came into operation in Nepal from 7th July 1993. One of the oldest banks of Nepal, NSBl is also the first ever Indo-Nepal (India-Nepal) joint venture that is sponsored by three promoters; SBI (State Bank of India), Agricultural Development Bank Nepal and Employee Provident Fund where 55 percent of the share capital is held by State bank of India. Similarly, the Employee Provident Fund has 15 percent of the total share capital. Rest of the share capital is