Langtang Nepal :- Langtang is located In Nepal. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Nepal. It is a serene trekking destination with pristine natural beauty.
Thus, Langtang Nepal is a mystical land with a fresh and mainly renowned secret valley in the Himalayas. And in this article, we will tell you various reasons to visit the Langtang valley.
10 Reasons Why You Should Visit Langtang Nepal
The following points will make it more clear :
- It is really suitable for trekking starting from the north of Kathmandu valley, where the trekkers can start their journey. There is no risk-nothing, and it is safe to travel.
- It offers the unravished ecological trails and the exotic view of the sparkling mountains from day 1 to the final. Thus, it has a scenic beauty in it.
- There is a panoramic mountain view that is extremely beautiful and will definitely leave you breath-taking. The Langtang virus is one of the great mountains, and the Ganesh Himal, Dorje laksa, and she Panama in those areas.
- It is also famous for peak climbing. It has numerous mountain peaks like Naya kanga, Yala peak, and Langtang virus. The Yala peak climbing is more prominent, though.
- Trekking in Langtang Nepal is immensely melodious as you will be witnessing the numerous glacial rivers and lakes in this valley. Hence, Langtang is also known as the glacier valley because it has the world’s longest glacier named the Langtang glacier, Gosainkunda lake bhairabkunda.
- In late February, you can visit Langtang for ice skating on the frozen Gosainkunda lake. Thus, it is famous for ice skating too.
- Also, the Buddhist community’s Fluttering prayer flags with Mani wheels and ancient goombas of Langtang reflect the deep-rooted importance of this region. You will find kyanjan goomba, which is believed to be 400 years old, in the lap of the Langtang mountain. That is also a major tourist attraction there.
- Nepal’s first Himalayan national park, Langtang national park, is an ecologically balanced and blessed region by being the home to several flora and fauna species. The view of unique species while trekking will make you even more blissful and enjoyable to trek in this region.
- Langtang valley trek is more about exploring. While trekking in your journey, you will come across different UNESCO world heritage sites like the Boudhanath, swoyambhunath, and Pashupatinath, which lies within the Kathmandu valley. You will get to see them before heading to the north of the Kathmandu valley. Thus, these are the symbolic heritage sites of Nepal and are must-visit places too.
- The last one is that it is a short and economic trek that is affordable. The hospitality you will receive will also be unique, and you don’t even need to catch a flight; road transport will lead you there. Thus, it is economical and easy; that is why everyone once in a while, they can visit it.
Thus, Langtang Nepal is the most accessible trekking region near Kathmandu valley, the country’s capital city. It has short day hikes or even week-long ventures into the lake district there. Also, the people in this region are mostly Buddist or Tamang.
They have diversity in their culture and share similar traditions to experience the vast cultural and religious norms and values there. The weather is cold there, so people prefer walking to keep their bodies warm. You will get to explore different cultures and traditions here.
Hence, it is a must-visit place for everyone. I hope this article helped you and have a good day. Thank you!