200 Inspirational Motivational Quotes in Nepali Language:- In the life of every human being, there are many more challenges. There are many interesting challenges we can find from his/her life if we go in deep. If you want to be a success, accept more challenges, risk, and responsibility. But this is universal facts that to be a success in life, motivation is the most important things. Here we have posted some inspirational quotes in Nepali language and font.
There are many books available in the Nepali market. Dr. Yogi Bikasanand’s and Karna Shakya books are inspirational books. Bakashanand is one of the motivational speakers in Nepal.
Best wishes from our imnepal.com team.
First of all Why We Need Motivational quotes in our life?
Why should we read famous motivational quotes?
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me that I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life.” -John Lenon
“what’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” – Bob Dylan
Well have all heard and read different motivational quotes and of course, we do have our own favorite quotes, don’t we? There are a lot of quotes till the date and is and will be increasing in the future.
I, personally, am very interested in these motivational quotes. I like to read them a lot. In fact, I have even subscribed to the daily motivational quotes and I do have a feeling that many of you have subscribed to it as well. There is something about these motivational quotes that makes it so special.
These quotes are something that can instantly make your day just by reading one sentence. That’s one of the beauties of these motivational quotes. So why should we read these motivational quotes? Do we need them in our life? Here I have come up with a short answer to these questions.
A quote is something that is written or spoken or citing someone’s words with credit acknowledgment. Some of the lines from the illustrations or from the mouths of famous people that have great meaning, and are motivational are regarded as motivational quotes. One can not just say whatever he wants and make it as a quote. A quote can only be defined if he/she has been one of the successful people in his life.
One who has achieved something in their life, only then their motivational words can be quoted. Besides, a man/ woman who has achieved something in his /her life, who has been a successful character and achieved glory, their words will always be powerful. They have been a roller coaster ride of their life and only then achieved glory, in the end, this may be the reason that their words are motivating. No wonder why their quotes are read by people.
It is very hard to find modern youths who have not ever heard or read any motivational quotes. These inspirational quotes have been a part of many success stories. Now and then, we can see different motivational quotes circulating around social media.
No wonder why many of the youths are greatly affected by the motivational quotes. The Internet has really made this great big world a small place. So why exactly shall we read these motivational quotes? The answer to this question is motivation and inspiration. These quotes define the word of wisdom.
Reading these quotes can instantly change your mood, it can instantly boost you up from 0 to 100. People go through a lot in their life, they have many questions in their brain that are unanswered and these quotes just might give them what they need. These quotes can trigger their brain and tell them that it’s not the end, everyone goes through a lot of struggle in their life.
These motivational quotes have a tendency to inspire the people and get back on track. Only a single sentence can make them ready to battle and achieve their goal. We can see a lot of lecturers and philosophers using different quotes throughout their lecture because they know these motivational quotes can motivate and inspire anyone.
This modern world has given birth to many frustrated and depressed youths and many of these youths might turn into some of the motivational quotes for a little bit of boost for them to get back on track. Moreover, these quotes also carry some ideas or messages to the people. So these are some of the reasons that we should read these famous motivational quotes.
These quotes hold great meaning and great messages with different ideas that can inspire and change your mood instantly. These motivational quotes are the words of wisdom that can boost you up to get back on track to be successful and achieve your goal. So we should make habit of reading these motivational quotes because it might hold you up when you want to fall down.
Here, I have mentioned some of the best motivational quotes. Hope you like it.
“if you can’t fly, then run,
if you can’t run, then walk,
if you can’t walk, then crawl,
But whatever you do,
You have to keep moving forward.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
“ have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.” – Steve Jobs
“ Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value” – Albert Einstein
“ the biggest risk is not taking any risks, in a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking any risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
“ Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover” – Mark Twain
“ Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“ be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
“ Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again” – Nelson Mandela
“ I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work” – Thomas Alba Edison
“ When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
200 Motivational Quotes Messages in Nepali Inspirational Success Web SMS
1. Inspirational stories in Nepali
Baaachan paaunoo sebai vandaa mhetwapuran kuraa ho. Adhikaansh maanish haroo upeshthit 6an, yo sabthok ho. Oscar Wild
2. inspirational poems in Nepali
samaya ko sath badalinu ko tarika harek kohi le janeko hunchha hazur
maja ta tab aauchha jab samaya badali sakchha ra manchhe badlina sakeko hudaina
3. motivational quotes in Nepali
yo life hard 6a, but yo zhan hard 6a If tapaain murukh hoonuhoon6a vane, . ― George V. Higgins,
4. motivational quotes in Nepali
अरूले तिमीप्रति जेसुकै अपराध गरेको भएपनि त्यसलाई आफूले भुल्नु राम्रो हो । साइरस
5. motivational quotes in Nepali
अध्ययनसम्बन्धी तीन नियमहरू पालन गर्न उपयुक्त हुन्छ स् -१) एक वर्षपनि पुरानो नभएको पुस्तक पढ्नु उपयुक्त हुन्छ । -२) प्रसिद्ध नभएको पुस्तक नपढ्ने । र -३) आफ्नो रुचिको विषयबाहेक अन्य पुस्तक नपढ्ने । हेनरी र्इमर्सन
6. inspirational speech in Nepali
sajilai kehi chij mildaina bhane udas na hunu
milihalchha sab chhij tab feri koshish ke garnuhunchha?
sapana sab sanchho hudaina,
yadi sabai satya bhai halyo bhane sapana ke dekhnuhunchha?
7. motivational videos in Nepali
tapaai laai k man par6a vaner love garnoo vandaa hate garnoo yo raamro hoon6a kee tapaain wastaw maa k ho? ― Andre Gide
8. inspirational videos in Nepali
khushiharu milne gardaina magna le
udesya milne gardaina batoma roki roki hidna le
bharosha rakhnu aafu mathi ra bhagwan mathi
sabai chhij dinechhan unle sahi samaya aaye pachhi
- Things work out best for the individuals who influence the best of how things to work out.
- To carry on with an inventive life, we should lose our dread of being off-base.
- Trust since you will acknowledge the hazard, not on account of its sheltered or certain.
- Everything we could ever hope for can materialize on the off chance that we have the mettle to seek after them.
- Great things come to individuals who pause, yet better things go to the individuals who go out and get them.
9. motivational videos in Nepali : thoughts of the today:
kunai chhij kohi sanga magnu yasari magnu jasto ki timro babu ko thiyo…
ra milen bhane tab kun chahi timro babu ko thiyo
10. motivational sms in Nepali
yo dream ra life ma focus garer bachna birsanoo hoondain. J. k. Roling
11. Nepali inspirational quotes
kunai pani aasha ko bina, sadhai sabaiko ramro garne koshish garnu..
kinaki kasaile bhaneka chhan ki
jun manishle phool bechne garchhan, usko haatma khusbhu rahi nai rahanchha
12. Nepali inspirational quote
अल्छी मानिसले आफ्नो आवश्यकतालाई चिन्दैन । इनियस
13. Nepali inspirational quote
संसारमा यस्तो व्यक्ति कोही छैन, जसलाई एकपटक भायोदयको अक्सर नआएको होस् जब अवसरलाई स्वागत गर्न सम्बन्धित व्यक्ति तयार हुँदैन, तब त्यो अवसर उल्टो पाइला फर्केर जान्छ । कार्डिनल
14. Nepali motivational speaker
asal friend haroo, asal book haroo, ra nidraa aaswasan ho, yini haroo nai ek siddh life ho.
15. Nepali inspirational sms
timro bhagya ma lekhiyeko timisanga kohi lina sakdaina
yadi unko ichha bhayo bhane timilai tyo pani mili halchha
jun timro huna sakdaina
16. Nepali motivational sms
timee life laai bewastaa garer peace paaun sakdainau. ― Virginia Woolf
17. Nepali motivational sms
Life tyo nai ho, jun haamro life maa ghata6a, jb haami anya plan haroo banaairaheka hoon6au. ― Allen Saunders
18. Nepali inspirational books
yo duniya ma 2 paluwa yasto chha jun kahilyai pani maulaudaina
ra yadi maulai halyo bhane feri uslko kohi ijjat chhaina
- In the event that you do what you generally did, you will get what you generally got.
- Achievement is strolling from inability to disappointment with no loss of excitement.
- Exactly when the caterpillar thought the world was finishing, he transformed into a butterfly.
- Effective business visionaries are providers and not takers of positive vitality.
- At whatever point you see a fruitful individual you just observe the general population wonders, never the private penances to contact them.
19. Nepali motivational books
samaya, satta, sampatti ra shareer sadhai sath hun sakdaina…
sant, satsang ra sambandha sadhain sath diyi rahanchha
20. Nepali motivational speech
tapaai sebai kuraa ko imagination garan saknuhoone6a, wastavik 6a. ― Pablo Picasso
21. Nepali inspirational speech
timi jatti nai rarmo kaam gara
jatti pani ramro bana, imandar bana
tar duniya le matra timro ek galti ko bato ma nai basne garchha
so, live with your way…!
22. inspirational Nepali songs
अधिकार चुप लागेर पाइँदैन, न त माथिबाट दिइन्छ, यो त र्सवसाधारणको दवाबबाट प्राप्त हुन्छ । रोजन वाल्डिङ्ग
23. inspirational Nepali songs
एउटै सहर वा गाउँमा बस्ने यदि कोही पनि दस वर्षजेठो किन नहोस् त्यो साथी समान हुन्छ । मनुस्मृति
24. inspirational Nepali songs
muskurayer jun chhij herchhau ta sara sansar dekhinchha sundar
bhijeko aankhale ta ainama aafno anuhar pani spasta najar aaundaina…
25. inspirational Nepali songs
manchhe bhitra jun chhij samati raheko hunchha tyo ‘swabhiman’
ra jun chij bahir chhalkiyo to ‘abhiman’
- Openings don’t occur, you make them.
- Do whatever it takes not to end up a man of accomplishment, but instead attempt to wind up a man of significant worth.
- Awesome personalities talk about thoughts; normal personalities examine occasions; little personalities talk about individuals.
- I have not fizzled. I’ve recently discovered, different ways that won’t work.
- A fruitful man is one who can establish a firm framework with the blocks others have tossed at him.
26. Nepali inspirational saying
aaj tapaain tapaain ho, yo truth vandaa badhi truth 6a. Kunei pni jiundo 6aina jun tapaain vandaa adhik 6a. ― Dr. Seuss,
27. Nepali inspirational saying
kasaile iswar sanga sodhyo:
manchhe ma tapaiko sabai bhanda najik ko ho?
bhagwan le bhannubhayo
tyo insan ju sanga badala line tagat chha ra tyo tar pani maaf gari dinchha
28. Nepali inspirational saying
jindagi ma sabai sanga mayalu bani rahanu
kinaki jab kohi timilai sodhchhan ki ‘ ke timi prem ma chhau?’
tab timi garbako sath bhanna paune chhau ki ‘hoina, ma premma chhaina, prem ma bhitra chha.’
29. Nepali motivational quotes
ma death sang daraaundain, ma tyahaan hoon chaahandain, jb tysto hoon6a. ― Woody Allen
30. Nepali motivational quotes
jindagi ma patak pata sahara mildaina
patak pata kohi maya bhanda mayalu mildaina
chha jo uslai sambhaler rakhnu….
31. Nepali motivational quotes
life afai laai pattaa lagaaune baremaa 6aina, life ta tapaai afai laai srijit garirahe ko hoon6a. George Bernard Shaw
32. Nepali motivational speaker
sapana ra lakshaya ma ekai farak chha
sapana ko lagi bina mehanatle nindra chahina
ra lakshaya ko lagi bina nindra ko mehnat
33. Nepali motivational quotes
प्रत्येक मानिसको इच्छा स्वार्थबाट प्रेरित रहेको हुन्छ -क) व्यक्तिको हित गर्ने स्वार्थ -ख) समाजको हित गर्ने स्वार्थ । जिन ज्याक सो
34. Nepali motivational quotes
व्यक्ति तब स्वतन्त्र हुन्छ, जब उसको इच्छा नैतिक कर्तव्यको आदेशबाट निर्धारित हुन्छ । कान्ड
35. Nepali motivational books
swarth le rista bannalai jatti pani koshish gar rista banna sakdaina
prem le baneko rista jatti pani todna lai koshish gara, rista tutdaina
- Nobody can influence you to feel second rate without your assent.
- In instance you’re experiencing hellfire continue onward. The ones who are sufficiently insane to figure they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- What appears to us as intense preliminaries are frequently favors in disguise!The significance of life is to discover your blessing. The reason forever is to give it away.
- The separation amongst craziness and virtuoso is estimated just by progress. When you quit pursuing the wrong things you allow the correct things to get you.
- No artful culmination was ever made by a sluggish artist.
36. Nepali motivational videos
boli manchheko das hune garchha tar bolnu bhanda pahile
boli sakepachi, manchhe aafno boli ko das bani halchha
This Is a TV Program of Dr. Yogi Vikashanand On “Bhakti Darshan”
37. Nepali motivational speech nice line:
life cycle chalaaune jastai ho. Tapaain laai balance rakhna ko laagi, tapaai lai sadhain chalaai rakhnupar6a. Albert Einstein
38. Nepali motivational sms
manchhe lai nun ko jasto hunu parne thiyo
jun khanama hunchha tar dekhine gardaina
ra yadi na bhaye pani usko kami dherai nai mahsus hune garchha
39. Nepali motivational line
जो जीवनमा एक्लै उभिन सक्दछ, त्यही शक्तिशाली हो । हेनरी इब्सेन
40. Nepali motivational sms
reality ley mero life laai barbaad gardai lageko 6a.