70. Nepal entered the modern era in 1951 without schools, hospitals, roads, telecommunications, electric power, industry, or civil service.
71. The export-oriented carpet and garment industries have grown rapidly in recent years and together now account for approximately 70% of merchandise exports.
100 Important Information About Nepal
72. Major towns are connected to the capital by telephone and domestic air services.
73. Although steep mountain terrain makes exploitation difficult, mineral surveys have found small deposits of limestone, magnesite, zinc, copper, iron, mica, lead, and cobalt.
74. The world knows the place where the highest altitude identification lies, where the purity and peaceful are the sources and inspiration for the world.
75. The land of peace and purity including the cultural and heritage are always inviting the people. It’s the people grateful to visit the palace of the GOD. All creatures and the temples are showing the cultures and identity of Nepal.