51. Nepal Competitiveness Rank at 98.00
52. Nepal Corruption Index at 27.00 Points
53. Nepal Corruption Rank at 130.00
54. Nepal GDP Constant Prices at 764174.87 Million Rupees
55. Nepal GDP From Agriculture and Forestry at 237764.55 NPR Million
56. Nepal GDP From Construction at 41064.41 NPR Million
57. Nepal GDP From Manufacturing at 43329.00 NPR Million
58. Nepal GDP From Mining at 3022.00 NPR Million
59. Nepal GDP From Real Estate and Business at 57373.00 NPR Million
60. Nepal GDP From Transport at 76715.00 NPR Million
61. Nepal GDP From Utilities at 15111.00 NPR Million
62. Nepal GDP From Public Administration at 13848.00 NPR Million
63. Nepal Gold Reserves at 6.12 Tons
64. Nepal Home Ownership Rate at 85.26 percent
65. Also, the country has been working on exploiting hydroelectric power which will make the economic conditions independent.
66. The government has announced the open and equal opportunity for the national and international investor in hydropower electricity.
67. Recently about twenty-four private national sectors have invested the huge capital in the development of hydropower electricity.
68. The great hydropower electricity will be produced and the problem of load shedding will be ended. The Nepali is facing the problem of darkness even in the house of lights.
69. If the production of the electricity will be in the product then the Nepal’s economy will go on the top which will make the increase meant in the speed of development.