42. Nepal is famous in the production of Nepali carpets, Noodles, Shrubs, and handicrafts arts and culture. The exporting of new and manmade production have also made the Nepalese product famous and the economy reliable.
43. Nepal imports manufactured goods and petroleum products worth about US$ 1 billion annually. Woolen carpets are Nepal’s largest export, earning the country over US$ 135 million per year. The value of exports is about US$ 315 million.
44. Garment exports account for more than US$ 74 million and handicraft goods bring in about US$ 1 million.
45. Nepal | Credit Rating at 15.00
46. Nepal Interest Rate at 7.00 percent
47. Nepal Food Inflation at 7.70 percent
48. Nepal Inflation Rate at 7.90 percent
49. Ease of Doing Business in Nepal at 107.00
50. Nepal Competitiveness Index at 3.87 Points