Get here some 52 facts about Nepali famous actor Hari Bansha Acharya. Some of these things or facts you probably don’t know about him. He is one of the legends of Nepali entertainment world. Be updated with these facts.
Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Nepali Actor Hari Bansha Acharya
1. He was born on November 13, 1958.
2. He is one of the most successful and respected comedians in the Nepalese
Nepalese theater industry.
3. He is known for method acting.
4. His father’s name is Homanjaya Acharya.
5. His mother’s name is Ganesh Kumari.
6. His height is 5 feet 9 inches.
7. He married two times.
8. His first wife was Meera Acharya who had heart disease.
9. She had a stroke on April 20, 2011, which caused the death of her.
10. They were married in 2040 BS.
11. They had two sons named Trilok and Mohit Acharya.
12. Trilok Acharya is married to a foreigner named Zoë Lewicki.
13. Hari Bansha Acharya’s son Mohit is seen in the entertainment industry as well.
14. After the death of Meera Acharya, Hari Bansha Acharya married Ramila Pathak.
15. He is been working with Madan Krishna Shrestha as Maha Jodi.
16. They have been working for 38 years now.
17. They first performed in Nepal Rastra Bank’s silver jubilee.
18. Maha Jodi performs acts by focusing on a socio-political sector of Nepal. 19. He is
19. He is writer by profession.
20. His book called China Harayeko Manche was a great hit.