Get the cooking meat recipe ideas and steps for cooking delicious Fried Goat Meat Recipe. After reading this recipe tips and steps, you will be able to cook Fried Goat Meat yourself in your home. This Nepali cooking tips for fried goat meat is not hard to cook. for your kind information Fried Goat Meat is called Khasi Ko Bhutan Masu in Nepali language. Make delicious Khasi Ko Bhutan Masu and have Nepali Khasi Ko Masu recipe it. Khasi Ko Bhutan Masu is very famous in India and Nepal.
As we already described above, literary meaning of Goat is Khasi, which is also termed as khasi, khashi, khasee, khashee, boka, voka, etc and meaning of fried is bhutan, bhuteko, tareko, vuteko, taareko etc. So, Khasi Ko Bhutan Masu simply means “Fried Goat Meat Recipes”. Khasi Ko Bhutan Masu is a one of the favourite dish in non-vegetarian Nepali population. Let’s get Nepali cooking tips for khasi ko masu or goat meat.
Tips for Fried Goat Meat Recipes : Nepali Khasi Ko Bhutan Masu
ingredients for How to Cook Nepali Khasi Ko Bhutan Masu
- 1 Ib goat meat
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- I tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin powder
Process for how to cook Fried Goat Meat Recipes
- Cut meat in one inch cubes.
- Grind ginger and garlic.
- Mix with vinegar and salt.
- Rub meat with mixture and let it stand for about 15 minutes, drain oil liquid.
- Heat oil in flying pan, stir in turmeric, add meat and stir well.
- Cook over slow fire till it is brown,
- add remaining spices and the drained liquid.
- Cook till liquid is evaporated.
- Serves 4.
More photos are available on photos.imnepal.com