Get the best tips for cooking Fresh Soya Bean Curry. You can cook Fresh Soya Bean Curry yourself in your home after this post when you read. It is very to easy to cook delicious Fresh Soya Bean Curry. Make sweet Fresh Soya Bean Curry and have it. Fresh Soya Bean Curry is a very popular dish in South Asian country like India and Nepal.
Vegetable Recipe Cooking Tips for Fresh Soya Bean Curry
ingredients for cooking Fresh Soya Bean Curry
- 2 cups freshly shelled soyabeans
- 1 medium onion
- chopped 1-inch fresh ginger peeled, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- few green coriander leaves
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp oil 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup of water
- 1 large tomato
- 2 tbs grated fresh coconut
The process of cooking Fresh Soya Bean Curry
- Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Stir in turmeric, add onion, ginger, garlic and cook till brown.
- Add soya beans and stir well.
- Cover and cook for a few minutes.
- Add salt, remaining spices, and water.
- Cover and cook till beans are tender.
- Add 1 tomato and cook for a few minutes.
- Take off the fire.
- Add green coriander leaves and coconut.
- Serves 4.
Notes: Ground meat can be added to it to give change in flavor.