Get here the methods of cooking sweet pumpkin fritters or farsi malpua. Here you can get here information about ingredients, methods or process of cooking Farsi Malpua, A pure Nepali recipe.
How to Cook Farsi Malpuwa (Sweet Pumpkin Fritters) Nepali Recipes
Ingredients for cooking farsi malpua (sweet pumpkin fritters)
Farsi is a Nepali word of Pumpkin. Farsi malupua is one of the most popular sweet Nepali recipe in Nepal. It is often cooked in Nepali home. It is easy to cook as well.
- 1 cup grated pumpkin
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water or milk
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ghee or oil for deep frying
How to cook or Process for cooking Farsi Malpua (sweet pumpkin fritters)
- mix all ingredients into a medium thick batter, adding more liquid if needed.
- heat ghee or oil in frying pan 1/2-1 inch deep.
- drop batter by tablespoonfuls and alet fry till brown.
- turn to cook both sides.
- 3 or 4 cakes may be fried at the same time depending on the size of the pan.
- make about 20 cakes. May be eaten as dessert or for tea.