Table of Contents
Schools in Nepal Offer Excellent EducationSchools in Nepal offer the best chance to study from abroad. These schools are found all over the country of Nepal, though some are better than others. International schools located in the northern part of Nepal are easily accessible for all students living in Nepal and are even open for international students provided they hold a valid Nepal visa. The schools also offer online courses so that students can study from home. The education provided at these schools is excellent, and the quality of education in the classroom has been compared to most top colleges in the world. Nepal offers the best opportunity to study abroad due to its unique cultural and geographical setting, which makes it an ideal destination for students seeking an international education. Students can choose a country like Switzerland or Australia as their major destination. But many other countries have also attracted students who want to study overseas, like the UK, Germany, Italy and Canada. The government of Nepal has the policy to promote the development of international relations among the nations, which is evident in the educational systems that are put in place. Nepal is very popular amongst international tourists and offers them some of the best opportunities to study abroad. The Nepal government promotes tourism through many programs which include educational programs and also encourages domestic tourism. As there are many private and government institutions offering international education, Nepal also provides numerous opportunities for international students to study abroad. To study abroad at any of the international schools in Nepal, students need to meet some basic eligibility requirements. Nepal is a relatively small country with a population of just over 30 million. The government has established many international organizations such as the World Culture Festival, which is held annually in Kathmandu, to encourage tourists to visit this small country. The government also sponsors many international conferences and events, which attract students to study abroad in Nepal and make friends with fellow foreigners who study in Nepal. The University of Nepal, which offers an excellent education in English and other languages, is the oldest in the country. In contrast, Kathmandu University provides a wide variety of degree programs and even offers international exchange programs for students from other countries. There are many international universities which have their branches in Nepal. However, the government does not permit these institutions to operate for profit so that they are mainly a centre of higher learning. Many international schools have their branches in northern and western Nepal, where they provide free education to both local and international students from different cultures and backgrounds.
Top Schools in NepalThere is an excellent list of top Schools in Nepal which are all reputed as the best educational institute in the state. The institute has a wonderful reputation for its superior level of teaching and research. This is one reason that Nepal attracts many academic aspirants. The main objective of the institute is to provide quality education to its students efficiently and effectively. The primary objective of this school is to provide quality education to the students from the different socio-economic background. It does so by offering various academic facilities for all the students. The institutes have multiple departments like the English language, Mathematics, Geography, History, Science, Art and other related fields. These departments are designed, keeping in mind the requirements of the students. The other main objective of this institution is to set up top universities of the state. It aims at providing a world-class education to the students. The institute has been instrumental in the growth of the economy of the country and has made it prominent among other major educational institutions. The institute has been successful in establishing its niche in the educational arena and has found its name in the field of higher learning. The establishment has provided a unique learning experience to students as the teaching methodology is innovative and modern. The students are made to realize their full potentials in every aspect of life and are given a chance to pursue their aspirations. These institutes are dedicated to providing a high-quality education to all the students irrespective of their age and gender. This is one main reason for the huge popularity of this institute. The institute also offers multiple courses to make sure that the students can complete the required course and can take up their studies on time. The institute provides the same day classes and online classes for the students to take up their lessons easily. The students can choose the mode of learning that suits them best. Nepal is a great learning hub for students. It provides excellent infrastructure to its students and hence makes them stay there for longer periods. It has some great locations which are quite conducive to students who wish to wait for long hours in Nepal. The students can travel to other places conveniently to attend their classes.
Famous Schools in NepalIf you want to know about famous schools in Nepal, then read on. This article will help you to understand the different kinds of schools in Nepal and their significance. Some people may find it difficult to differentiate between the famous schools in Nepal. The best way to get an idea about this is to ask the school representatives and experts. But it would be best if you did not depend solely on what these people say. Instead, it would be best if you also asked for a personal opinion from people who have had good experiences of going to these schools. So, the next time you go to Nepal, remember that some of the popular schools in Nepal are famous around the world. This means that they can have students from all around the world. This makes them well-known all over the globe. This does not necessarily mean that the schools in Nepal are prestigious. Rather, they are renowned for having good results. When visiting a famous school, you will get to know a lot about the school. You will be able to understand the educational system that the school follows. You will also be able to get a sense of how the teachers interact with the students. There are even a lot of things that you can learn from famous schools in Nepal. Most of the famous schools in Nepal are located near the cities. It is also important to note that most of the renowned schools are located in the mountains. This means that they are not only able to provide great education but also get to see the natural beauty of the mountain. As a result, many tourists visit these famous schools each year. It is important to note that there are many famous schools in Nepal. These are the reason why people from all over the world travel to Nepal. If you have not yet visited this beautiful country, you will certainly enjoy this once you visit it. Schools in Nepal provide the best education that has been known to the world. They also provide a platform for interaction and learning, which makes them very popular all over the world. You may ask how the famous schools provide such a great education. This is a bit hard to explain. However, the teachers usually have experience in the field and are well versed with the various methods that are used by most schools. Students who are taking admission in the schools get to know a lot about the history of the land. And the culture of the place where they are studying. The teachers are also aware of how the place was developed in the past and how they plan to build it in the future.
Where Can You Find Most Expensive Schools in NepalThe list of most expensive schools in Nepal is quite extensive, and so, you can find any school in Nepal. However, it would be best if you considered a few things before enrolling for a particular school or university in Nepal. For this, you must do your research well and then makes your final decision on the kind of education that you want to pursue. Most of the schools in Nepal are of the reputed institutions. There are some schools in Nepal which offer only basic education as there are many people in Nepal who have the only basic knowledge. It would be best if you took note of the school or university that you wish to enrol for when planning for the best education that you can ever have. You should also consider the quality of the school before enrolling with it. It would be best if you also considered the cost that you would have to bear while enrolling in the most expensive schools in Nepal. You should take a look at the cost factor before making a final decision. You mustn’t let any money get in between you and the right education that you are looking for. If you think that the price of the school is very high, you shouldn’t enrol. However, if you do get enrolled in the most expensive schools in Nepal, you can rest assure that you will get the best education possible. All the institutes in Nepal that provide you with the best knowledge in Nepal offer a complete curriculum and therefore, you should look at the school thoroughly before enrolling. The school should be accredited and should be able to give you adequate study material to improve your knowledge. You must do a lot of research before enrolling in a school in Nepal because Nepal has a huge geographical spread. Therefore, you should never believe on just one school that claims to offer the best education in Nepal. You should have enough information about the school before you finally enrol for it. There are several websites which can help you to understand more about the best schools in Nepal. These websites will provide you with details like the cost, the accreditation, the curriculum that is being used and much more. After you have made your final choice, you should start doing your research properly. Once you are done with your research and have the right information, you can easily decide on the best schools in Nepal.
What to Expect From a The Most Expensive Schools in NepalThe most schools in Nepal are the ones where you find the best and the brightest, so this may give you an idea of what you can expect from a school of your choice. There are also some good colleges to study from as well. The education and educational institutions at the schools in Nepal are world class, and there is plenty to offer students. The best part is that these schools are located in the heart of the city at a very affordable price, which makes it even easier for students to enrol. The students can easily get on with their studies by staying in home since the distance is not a problem. The most schools in Nepal are those where the students get the best coaching and also get some facilities like accommodation. This is to help them in attaining higher levels in school. The institutions in these schools have the best facilities, like facilities for dining out and the library and also some facilities for students who wish to work while studying. The most schools in Nepal are the ones where the student get the best coaching. Some of the best coaches are provided by renowned companies in the IT sector. These companies ensure that the students are given top-class coaching in all areas of their learning. The cost of coaching in these institutes is very reasonable, and the students can easily afford to pay it. The students can also get their teachers or private tutors in the institutes in Hyderabad. This is important for the success of the student. The teaching staff in the institutes are experienced, and they understand every aspect of the student learning process, and they provide the best possible guidance. The most expensive schools in Nepal are the ones where the students get the best facilities. Some of the best facilities are the ones provided by famous companies. These schools ensure that the students are provided with top-class facilities and they also provide facilities like accommodation. This helps in making the students feel comfortable, and they learn faster. It isn’t easy to select the most expensive schools in Nepal because there are many options available for all the categories of students. The services and the amenities provided in these schools make it easy for students to enjoy their studies in Kathmandu or Pokhara Nepal. In fact, I was thrilled by the monthly fee of the students. Let us look at the list of the most expensive school in Nepal:
Top 10 Most Expensive School in Nepal
1. Rato Bangala SchoolRato Bangla school is one of the most expensive school in Nepal and top schools of Nepal situated in Patandhoka, Lalitpur. It was established in 1992. The school is well equipped with standard values, labs, libraries, and furnishing. Every year, Rato Bangala School admits a group of new participants in grades I and A. If there are occasional seats in other grades, the school will open admission to students whose names are on the Waiting List. If you are interested in admitting your child to other grades, you are requested to keep your child’s name on the evaluation waiting list by contacting the school office. In the event that there is a vacancy, you will be asked to complete the forms and take your child for evaluation. In the year 2014, its admission fee was around 60 thousand while the monthly fee was 18 thousand. The current price is not available but you can guess how much it might have increased its fee structure. Rato Bangala is one of the most expensive schools in Nepal. School-level fees are around 20-30,000, decreasing with the highest level in its class. For ninth grade, fees are around 26-27 thousand. Read Also: How To Become A Registered & Practitioner Nurse After High School – Learn Steps By Steps The scholarship is based on need and few students have a live-in hostel. Monthly fees for the A-level course would total approximately 40,000, which includes food and lab fees along with transportation. Even with that, admission to the AS level is around 125,000, but once paid, the second year doesn’t require any kind of admission fee. For more details, you can visit its official website Rato Bangla. You can also call in their phone numbers 5534318, 5542045, 5522614, 5547620 to get more information.
2. Lincoln schoolLincoln school is considered to be the most expensive school in Nepal. It is situated in Rabi Bhawan, Kathmandu. It was established in 1954. The school has been providing the American style of the education system in Nepal since it has got accreditation from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. Lincoln School actively cultivates a progressive approach to education, constantly seeking to incorporate best practices into its curriculum and teaching methodology based on contemporary pedagogical research. Read Also: Top 10 Most Expensive School in Nepal Within Kathmandu Valley The flooding and accommodation they provide to the students are of a very high standard. So, their charges are also very high compared to others. Lincoln School offers a comprehensive academic program with supportive and engaging classroom environments for PK-12 students. There are 37 fully certified faculty members for the year 2019-2020. The enrollment for the year 2019-2020 is 250 (PS: 13; K-grade 5: 92; grades 6-8: 62; and grades 9-12: 83). The school has 33 classrooms in 3 buildings, a theater, a gymnasium, and a library/media center, all with wireless Internet service, plus an all-weather outdoor field, courts, and athletic areas and rooftop games. In August 2015, a new 3-story library/media center and a 25x15m heated pool were completed. Lincoln School maintains a fleet of 28 radio / GPS vans to transport students and teachers to and from school. Their fee calculation is based on the dollar. Lincoln School charges a one-time application fee of $ 100 for PS and $ 450 for grades K-12, and a one-time capital fee for new students of $ 7,500 for grades K-12. Other fees include a $ 1,100 transportation fee for grades PS-12. These fees are paid in US dollars. For more detail about school fees and facilities, visit its official site www.lsnepal.com. You can also get your answers via phone 4270482, 4270603.
3. The British schoolA British school was established in 1967. It is one of the reputed and well-established schools situated in Sanepa, Lalitpur. It also falls in one of the expensive school in Nepal. The British School is a truly international school providing British education to more than 40 nationalities. The school accommodates students from Foundation 1 to levels A. The international primary curriculum is followed in conjunction with the national mathematics and English curriculum from Foundation 1 to year 6. Cambridge international exams and programs Edexcel are followed for the IGCSE and A-Level exams (CIE is part of the UCLES Examination Board). Children of very high society people and the foreigners whose parents have been working in Nepal study in this school. A normal earning family can’t afford their children in this school. The school has very good resources and currently has 500 students listed. School staffs are highly committed to the multicultural aspects of the school. It is an inclusive school and, as such, it values each student and the wealth of experience and culture that each of them brings to the school as a whole. Please visit the school premises located at Jhamsikhle, Patan to get more detail. In the year 2014, its monthly fee was 80 thousand. You can contact the admissions office to book a visit and/or if you have further questions. Contact number: 00977-1-5521794 Email ID: email@example.com
4. Kathmandu International Study centerit is a secondary school (IX-X). The school is a mixed day school, with classes I to X. It is a medium English school. Kathmandu International School Gaurighat is a mixed day school, serving the educational needs of more than I to X students. Classes at the Kathmandu International School for each academic year beginning in April. Kathmandu International study center was established in 1987 by a united mission to Nepal located in Dhobhighat, Kathmandu. Kathmandu International School, Gaurighat, Kathmandu is one of the best schools in Gaurighat, Kathmandu, and is among the best schools in Kathmandu. Here, dedicated and professional teachers ensure that children get the most out of their education at this school in Kathmandu. The school has delivered exceptional academic results and its students have also excelled in extracurricular activities. Read Also: Top 10 Most Expensive School in Nepal Outside the Kathmandu Valley It is only the school with the international standard that provides middle state association and Cambridge International Examination accreditation. At present, it is run by Human development and Community services. You can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for general information from the Admissions Coordinator. The online application fee is $ 100 (USD). You can follow the link on the school website to apply online. Be sure to add the required documentation for the application to be accepted. Please note that a request does not mean acceptance. You will receive an email from their Admissions Coordinator within two weeks after KISC receives your child’s application with their next steps. KISC prefers to admit students in the first trimester (August), which is the beginning of the academic year, but KISC also accepts admissions during the year. Visit KISC for more information.
5. Ullens schoolUllens school was founded in 2006. It is only the IB world school authorized by the Government of Nepal. It is located in Khumaltar, Lalitpur. It has been providing an international standard to the students. Ullens School offers a balanced and multifaceted curriculum for grades 1-12, which remains within the framework of the Government of Nepal’s National Curriculum. The school offers this curriculum through the Ullens approach to teaching. They maintain a partnership with Bank Street College of Education, New York, a pioneer in innovative and progressive education. Ullens School also offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) curriculum and the National Examination Board (NEB). Ullens School is the first and only IB (International Baccalaureate) World School in Nepal that has been authorized by the Government of Nepal to run the IB Diploma Program. The IBDP curriculum contains six subject groups with a core consisting of three separate parts. From the six subject groups, students study six subjects selected. Normally, three higher level subjects are studied (240 teaching hours per subject) and the remaining three subjects are studied at the standard level (150 teaching hours per subject). Candidates have to select 6 subjects (3 at a higher level and 3 at a standard level) from those listed above. Students must select at least 5 subjects from Groups 1-5 and their sixth option could be from Groups 3,4 and 6. Partial scholarships are available to students by merit and need. The school’s scholarship committee makes decisions about scholarships and financial aid. Since it is one of the expensive schools in Nepal, they select students based on their academic records and income sources of their parents. To get more details about the school, just visit www.ullens.edu.np.
- School Address: Khumaltar, Lalitpur-15 GPO Box. 8975, EPC 1477, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Telephone: 977-1-5230944
- Fax: 977-1-5570365
- E-mail: Info@Ullens.Edu.Np
6. Malpi International schoolMalpi international school is also considered as one of the expensive school in Nepal. It was established in 1999 with the view to provide quality education in Nepal. The Malpi International School has its full academic program. The school aims to dispel the darkness caused by ignorance and spread knowledge and information, the basis of true power, and thus help bring its students to light. It was opened by the group of 50 idealistic in Panauti, Kavre. The school was established with the primary objective of helping to reverse the current cultural and fiscal drain on families by having to send their children out of the country for quality education. The school has the vision of providing Nepalese children with access to the highest quality education that is comprehensive and balanced as well as interactive and global in dimension. The school was established to meet the needs of the children of a school that would help Produce future leaders with deep cultural foundations and confidence to advance regionally and internationally. Malpi International School is a mixed residential school with a difference. To ensure child-centered learning, the school limits the number of students in a class to a minimum. Learning is a pleasure at the Malpi International School, with less than 1:12 teacher per student and its progressive and liberal teaching methodologies. The school not only provides quality value-based education to students but also offers other facilities such as art, physical excellence programs, school nursing, dining room, library, multipurpose room, campus, teacher residence, horse riding, swimming, outdoor and international education exchange programs. The monthly fee of the school was 20 thousand. To get information about fee and admission procedure, please click on the link here of the Malpi official site. For more details, you can contact: Malpi International School Panauti, Kavre, Nepal
- Tel: + 977-11-440080 / 4400120
- City Office, Heritage Plaza II
- Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Tel: + 977-1-4169119
- Fax: + 977-1-44169120
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.malpi.edu.np
7. Rajarshri GurukulRajarshriGurukul is established with a vision to provide complete education to the students. It is located in Sallaghari, Bhaktapur across 20 Ropanis lands with an inbuilt playground, swimming pool, and other facilities. It is also in the list of the most expensive school in Nepal. Rajarshi Gurukul aims to be a leading school that provides an excellent education in a constantly changing world. The progressive school will continue to be contemporary as they strive to keep the school at the forefront of academics, curriculum, faculty, technology, administration, and infrastructure. Read Also: Top 10 Most Expensive School in Nepal Within Pokhara Valley Rajarshi Gurukul’s vision is to create an encouraging environment where children can recognize and reach their full potential. Rajarshi Gurukul, based in Bhaktapur, has the highest annual and admission fees of Rs 117,000, while its tuition is around Rs 17,500 per month. To officially enroll in RG, the following steps must be completed: Step 1: Submit a completed Student Application Form. The submission can be done in one of two ways:
- Apply at School: Visit the school and one of our team members will help you fill out the necessary forms.
- Download the application form (PDF) and send it in person or send a scanned copy by email.
- Students must complete a written assessment of their basic academic skills and level of aptitude.
- Students will be assessed in the following subjects: English, Nepali, Math
- Parents and selected students will be called for an interview.
- The following documents must be prepared and sent to the school for enrollment; Application form, birth certificate, recent passport size Applicant photo: 4 copies, medical certificates, previous academic reports.
8. Rupy’s International schoolRupy’s International School was founded by Mrs. Rupinder Singh with a vision to provide quality education to pre-school children. It is situated in Tahachal, Kathmandu. The school has well-managed facilities to the students due to which its fees are very high. So, it is one of the expensive school in Nepal. The Rupy’s International School which is situated in Tahachal Kathmandu is an Upper Secondary School (XI-XII). The school is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Cambridge International Exams (CIE). The school is a mixed day school, with playgroup classes, nursery/preschool / kindergarten through XII. It is an English middle school. Rupy’s International School, Tahachal offers the following grades and levels; Grade; Playgroup, Pre-nursery, Nursery, KG, I – XII Level; Playgroup, Pre Primary School (Pre School), Primary School (I-V), Middle School (VI-VIII), Secondary School (IX-X), Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) Curriculum; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) Rupy International School is the first school in Nepal to introduce the subject classroom. This is an innovative teaching/learning process technique where teachers are stationed in their respective subject classes and students move from one class to another each period. In this way, the teacher can equip the class according to the need of the study program and the interest of the students. Read Also: Top 10 Most Expensive School in Nepal Within Dang Valley The admission fee was 60 thousand and the monthly fee was 18 thousand. The academic session at Rupy’s International School begins from April to March. The school provides education to students from Playgroup to class XII.
9. Premier International schoolLocated in Satdobato, Lalitpur, Premier International school is also one of the expensive school in Nepal established in 2065 BS. With an international standard classroom, well-equipped library, lab, accommodation, and modern technologies, this school has become an expensive one. Premier International School collects a total of Rs25,000 per month from each student. In addition, the school charges Rs14,700 annually under the IB title and Class Room ICT for each student. There are 350 students at the school, which means it raises more than Rs5.1 million annually under this heading. School starts at 8:15 AM and ends at 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday. The capacity of the classroom is 30 each since they have 2 sections in each class. The total capacity of the school is 600. As an entrance fee, there is a charge of Rs.500 which includes the admission form Rs 25, Rs 100 for an entrance exam, Rs 375 for other materials. To complete an entrance test, students are supposed to take written and reading tests. This evaluation is often part of the application approval process. There are waiting lists for most year groups, and therefore parents are encouraged to apply in advance to secure a place on the waiting list. You can contact the admissions team for availability information for specific year groups. The school keeps track of the child’s individual profile, not only academic progress but also social and behavioral progress along with their participation in extracurricular activities. Parents receive information about the child’s progress once a month; In case of concerns, they offer more support by meeting with parents for PTC. Please contact the phone number 5528032, 5549849, 5549773 to get more information about school admission and fees.
10. Suvatara SchoolSuvatara school was established in 1989. Within a few years, it is able to establish as one of the renowned schools in Lalitpur district. The school has been providing quality and international standard education to the students. Do you want your child to experience happiness, creativity, good healthy eating and care, general growth, and learning themes that reflect her talents and choices? Then Shuvatara school can the best option for you. The school is pleased to invite Grade I to VIII applications in Lamatar, both at the boarding school and at the day school. Read Also: Top 10 Most Expensive School in Nepal Biratnagar It is an expensive school compared to normal school however it is quite cheap than the school listed above. You can pick up the form from the Nanglo International Office in Sanepa (in front of the International Club). For inquiries, you can contact the numbers given; 5526783, 5544263, 5546696 (Sanepa Office), and 5132070 (Lamatar Office). Shuvatara School was found to charge Grade I to V students Rs 48,592 in the monthly tuition fee. Writer: Poonam Neupane, Niraj Thapa Magar That’s all about top 10 most expensive school in Nepal. This is our personal thought. It may differ than you. Share on facebook Facebook Share on twitter Twitter Share on linkedin LinkedIn Share on pinterest Pinterest Share on reddit Reddit Share on whatsapp WhatsApp