51. When the sadness knocks on your door. Open the door with a beautiful smile and say Sorry, but today happiness has arrived first. If on a sad day you have to make a choice between the world and love. Choose love, and conquer the world with your love.
52. There is nothing sadder than to fight to forget a great love. You feel sad when someone offends you. But you would certainly be sadder if you were the offender. Put the sadness to sleep and wake up with happiness. Happy Durga Puja.
53. Love without passion is sad. Passion without love is horrible. He who has never seen and felt the sadness with all his soul will never recognize joy. You will be hit harder by the sorrows if you remember the joys.
54. The only true sadness is in the absence of desire.
55. Cast the knowledge and you will not have sadness. You cry, suffer, and run after. And people only start to know you worth something when you start giving up.
56. A smile is worth an infinite word. But a single word can mean a million smiles. Hate never disappears as thoughts of hurt are fed into the mind. It disappears as soon as those thoughts of hurt are forgotten.
57. Your joy comes from your deepest sadness and that sadness was a failed joy.
58. You have 5 minutes to plunge into deep sadness. Enjoy, enjoy, discard and move on. You have 5 minutes to indulge in deep sadness. Cut it, embrace it, discard it, and proceed.
59. When you feel a deep sadness. Wait until the sun goes down. It will wash your soul. Take your anguish and bring a little happiness. It is in the exaggerated joy that you can find the strength to overcome the deepest sorrow.
60. Love is the cause of our extreme happiness, but also of our deep sorrow. From the deepest sorrows emanate the most sublime joys. When your soul is deeply sad, just smile. Happy Durga Puja.
61. To smile even though you are deeply sad is to say that the battle is not lost. Very happy people hide deep sorrows. When writing the chapter of your life, do not let anyone hold your pen.
62. All relationships have problems. It all depends if you are strong enough to overtake them. The first person you think of in the morning and the last person you remember at night is the cause of your happiness or the cause of your pain.
63. Laugh as much as your heart beats and love as much as you live. The person who loves you will struggle with you daily for no reason. But when you are sad, he will fight the world to end your sadness.
64. No one wants to hear this. But sometimes, the person you most want is the person you best avoid.
65. Some people are like trees. They take forever to grow. You can not commence the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one. When the weekend does not excite you. You better change your friends and when Monday does not motivate you. It is best to change the profession.
66. Friends, Health, family, and Love. These things do not come in your life with a price. But when we lose then we realize their value. A rumor goes in through one ear and out of many mouths. Happy Durga Puja.
67. The most valuable asset you will ever lose is your mind and what you put into it. What does not hurt you and kill you can only make you stronger. Some people leave, but that’s not the end of the story. That is the end of a part in your story.
68. Only the person who has absolute faith and trust in himself is able to be faithful to others. If you want success. Then be independent of other people to do what you too can do. Happy Durga Puja.
69. The language of friendship and love is not composed of words but of meanings. When you give too much value and worth to someone in your life. You lose the value and worth of your life. Love is in the mouths of many but in the hearts of some. Good luck with that someone.
70. Anger is a feeling that makes the mouth work faster than your mind. Everyone deserves a second chance. Not to repeat the mistake, but to correct it. The most valuable places to be in the world are in someone’s mind, in someone’s wish and in someone’s heart.
71. It is easy to deceive the eye and ears but it is difficult to deceive the heart and soul. Having a friend you consider to be a brother is very rare. Happy Durga Puja.
72. Without your friendship and without my coffee, I am nothing. Two bees are better off flying than one in the hand. Happy Durga Puja.
73. Only the knowledge that makes us the best is useful. The past is a lesson for reflecting, not for repeating.
74. Whoever slips into a lie falls into ridicule. Have faith in God, God has absolute faith in you. Happy Durga Puja.
75. Your inner beauty never needs makeup. The expectation is the root of all pains. Discard the expectation and arise hope inside. All that is alive dies, but not all that dies lives. Happy Durga Puja.
76. You just have to do something of your own and it does not matter what they say. The life is yours. You have to give chances for the things you like. Happy Durga Puja.
77. If you always give, you will always have. Life is like a game but without the pause button. Life is the art of drawing without an erasable paint.
78. Life is an echo, what you send back. Those who are best friends now can become your worst enemies later. A man will never be the guy a woman wants him to be. A woman will never be the same as the man thought the first date.
79. The difference between your mind and your heart is that your mind tells you what is smart to do and your heart says what you will do anyway. Try to learn anything about everything and everything about something. Happy Durga Puja.
80. The meeting of various personalities is like the contact of various chemical substances. If there is any reaction, both are transformed. Do not play with a woman’s heart. Adore her and respect her as you do to your mother.
81. Why deceive a good woman, if you know you will not love her the way she deserves to be loved. I never look at what was done. I just see what’s left to do. Happy Durga Puja.
82. Some thoughts must remain in your head. Not every thought is shareable not also with your mother. Aging is inevitable while maturity is optional. People move, things change, time changes, priorities change but expectations remain the same.
83. A real lady does not demand, she thanks. A real man does not promise, he does. Love is known through the practice of loving and not of words or it’s meaning. When you love someone, you do not mind about others’ opinions and you do not put effort to be with them.
84. All Love is eternal and sacred. If it is not eternal and sacred, it was not Love. People say that love is blind and deaf because they do not know what love is. Only love has eyes and ears. Beyond love, everything is blind and deaf.
85. Love is when your dog licks his face even after you leave him alone all day. One of the best things in the world is when you hug the one tight you love, and that person holds you back tight. To love is to give people more than they deserve.
86. If by force of distance you are absent. By the strength in longing, you will return. You have to love people like there’s no tomorrow. Nothing works best than having someone you love hugging you back tightly.
87. It is not called proud, it is called self-love. Before learning to love others you have to learn to love yourself. You never know how much time and moments you have left with the one you love. So do not forget to say I love you while you have the time still.
88. One day someone special will come into your life, knock your heart and make you understand why it never worked out with anyone before. Waiting is not spending time uselessly. Waiting is the choice of those who prioritize what is eternal rather than fleeting.
89. Sometimes you forgive a person because the lack he makes in your life is greater than the mistake that he made. Do not let the world made you miss the love of God. To love is to care and support each other even when we are angry and furious.
90. What no one has ever visualized. What no one ever thought could happen, is what God has prepared for those who love him. Do not choose the most beautiful person in the world for yourself. Choose the person who makes your world the most beautiful for you.
91. If you say you love, then please make your actions worth your words. When love is true, distance becomes mere detail. Always be in the battle with your vices and at peace with your neighbors. Love, Peace, and Joy came down on earth to make you happy and joyful.
92. Think positive and enjoy the good things in life. This Durga Puja is unfolding, like a flower with petals rolled up to hide the inner beauty. Celebrate what you want to see more. Let’s have a new soul this Durga Puja.
93. You must have your own life and love it, and then share it. Let’s open the book. Your pages are blank. We’ll put words on themselves. The book is called Opportunity. This Durga Puja rewards all your future ventures with success.
94. Pride divides men. Humility unites them. Being sorry and sad with the right people is better than being happy and joyful with the wrong ones.
95. The pain never goes away, it just fits with it growing stronger. Good decisions come from your past experience, and experience comes from your own bad decisions. Always have a smile on your face. Never give anyone the satisfaction of seeing you below.
96. Life is a puzzle game. You just need to find the right pieces. Silence is a text that is easy to misinterpret.
97. People change and forget to tell each other. We live in the so-called modern period of smart phones and stupid people. Unique is not a relationship status. It is a word that describes your loneliness.
98. Love is not a noun to be defined, but a verb to be attended to.
99. A relationship without trust, faith, and honesty are like a car without gas. You can stay the same, but you’re not going anywhere. Win as if you are accustomed to it, lose as if you like a change.
100. Mankind is losing its greatest geniuses. Aristotle died, Newton slammed his boots, Einstein died, and I’m not doing very well today. If you smile, I’ll laugh with you. If you cry, I’ll cry with you. If you come under a bus I’ll miss you.