Durga Puja Greeting Cards & wishes: – Durga Puja is the activity that we Hindu do every day. To worship Mata Durga, we don’t need special occasion or celebrations. However, on four different occasions, Durga Puja is celebrated as a festival with happiness and joy. All the four occasions are called the Navaratri celebrated for nine days and nights.
The Durga Puja is special in itself because people tend to forget all the rivalries and mend the broken relationship. Here are some messages and wishes listed which can be sent to your loved ones, friends and even to the ones whom you want to make friends or someone very special. The message and wishes are listed below.
Durga Puja Greeting Cards, Wallpapers & Quotes – Wishes & Messages
1. To be successful in life, you need two things: wisdom and trust. Success is finding what you intend to be and then doing what you need to do. If you have absurdly high goals and fail. Your failure will be much better than your achievement.
2. Your faults can define you. Your faults can refine you. Your faults can shape into a valuable diamond. You were born a winner. Today, winning is not to make mistakes and failures but to recognize our limits.
3. You’ve always tried. You always failed. Do not worry. Try again. Failed again. Fail better. You may fail many times but only really will fail when you start blaming others. You have to act. And you have to be willing to fail.
4. You are not defeated when you lose. You are defeated when you give up. Who loves does not give up. He does not betray, does not mind. He who loves is patient, trust, understand. To love is a virtue that few have.
5. Happy Durga Puja Greeting Cards
When you desire success in the same way you want to breathe then you will succeed. What a man’s mind can conceive and believe, can achieve. We live with our defects as with the smells we have. We do not feel them, they only bother others.
Wanting to be successful without working hard is like wanting to harvest without planting. Your journey to the fulfillment of your goal is driven by the goals you set along the way. Your energy is my motivation. It guides my heart, in search of a direction.
7. You will never be able to reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks. You never know what reaction will come from your action. But if you do nothing at all, there will be no reaction at all.
8. You can not trust anyone who does not trust anyone. Without the fire of perseverance and determination, there is no heat of victory. Without ambition, nothing starts. Happy Durga Puja.
9. Without effort, nothing is completed. Wisdom strikes when you learn to hold your tongue. Whoever wants to overcome hindrances must arm himself with the strength of the lion and the prudence of the serpent.
10. Always judge your fellow man softly and excuse his faults. Anyone can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it takes a refinement of nature to sympathize with a friend’s success. Before you begin to criticize the faults of others. List at least ten of your own.
11. Believe in yourself, for it is only you who can judge yourself. Dare, take a chance and never regret it.
12. Never surrender and know how to value who loves you and makes you truly happy. They deserve your respect and loyalty. Criticism is the inspiration for success.
13. Defects and failures of the mind are like physical wounds on the body. After all possible care you take to heal them, there will still be a permanent scar. Develop success from failures. Make your failures an inspiration and the source of your success.
14. Disapproval and failure are the two safest stones to tread on the road to success. Even when my enemy talks about my failures, I thank them because I’m going to report them on my victories. Every hour of lost time in youth is one less possibility in the successes of the future.
15. Face Success as a Gentleman and Disaster as a Man. Fail seven times. Get up at eight. You never know what you’re gonna achieve with your undying effort. It is natural to become defensive when our failures are pointed.
16. To be human is to have failures. Having Character is to be Loyal to Yourself. It is better to be sad with love than to be joyful without it. We are easily deceived by the one we love. Perfection has a serious defect. It tends to be boring.
17. Nature never deceives us. We are always the ones who deceive ourselves.
18. A life journey starts with a single step. Dare to take the initial step. No one can stop you from taking further steps. Not even you
19. You have to live as you think, otherwise, you’ll think about how you’ve lived. There are people who say “Why not?” And perform miracles. You will be able to achieve anything in your life if you continue to work on yourself every day. No wind blows in favor of those who do not know where they are going.
20. You may have to fight a battle of your life more than once, to win it. If you need to believe in something, believe that the sun will rise tomorrow. Even if all your friends say no. If we have the power to do, we also have the power not to do.
21. Do not put too much pressure on the coward, he turns brave. Obstacles are those scary things we encounter when we look away from our dream. The pain is temporary. Giving up lasts forever.
22. It’s not the big plans that work. It’s the little details. The secret of success in life is to get prepared for the opportunity when it knocks on your door. Choose your influences wisely. They may have the long-lasting effect on you and your life. In these days it is highly subversive to say that you will get rich. Demonstrate that it is not only possible as it is in the process of happening.
23. You are not what you have. Neither what you do nor your reputation. Should we make plans for the future or live in the present without thinking about tomorrow? The victory can be bad as well because it’s not definitive. The defeats have of good and that is they are not definitive.
24. Never confuse knowledge with wisdom. Knowledge is gained and learned but wisdom comes with experience and they are instinct. If you choose not to decide, you’ve already made up your mind. You can get anything you wish in life. If you help others get what they desire.
25. The art of winning is learned in defeats. Take your defeat as the first phase of your win. When the actions speak, the eyes hear. The real meaning of leadership is to develop people through work. Great navigators owe their reputation to storms. Enthusiasm is the greatest strength of the soul. Preserve it and it will never lack the power to achieve what you desire. Happy Durga Puja.
26. Always dream and point higher than what you know you can do. We are not what society and chance have made of us. But what we choose to be, from the depths of our being. Begin today to do what you dream. Audacity contains genius, power, and magic. Happy Durga Puja.
27. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. No one but ourselves can free our mind. Having a good idea is nothing until you realize it. And converse it into action. The greatest pleasure in life is to do what others say you can not do at all.
28. Man, who is capable of great things, is valued for his attention to small things. Nothing can give more power in your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited number of goals. Do not seek prosperity, but seek to develop the qualities that will bring prosperity.
29. Stop complaining about what you do not have and start creating what you want. You will teach how to fly. But your flight will not fly. One is only curious in proportion to how much one is instructed. Happy Durga Puja.
30. Life reflects your thoughts about yourself. Never say impossible. Just say I have not done it yet. You do not have to see the whole stairs. You just have to take the first initial step. The living is like drawing without rubber. Be careful what you draw because you cannot erase what you paint.
31. Never be afraid to try something new. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. We are created to be happy. We are created to enjoy nature. Do not torture yourself with your mistakes. Just learn to move on as quickly as possible.
32. Steering is more important than speed. Learn to steer the wheel of your life first. Knowing when to keep your mouth shut is often even more important than opening it at the right time. Never judge the size of a mountain until you have reached the top. Then you will see how small it is.
33. The product of the multiplication of the passion for reason is called commitment. The will to succeed and achieve is important, but the will to prepare oneself is vital. To love is to recognize the faults of those whom we love. To hate is to recognize the good qualities of those whom we detest.
34. All the blessings we enjoy are loans from God placed at our disposal on one condition. That we give them to the benefit of those who are with us. Begin by doing what is necessary. Then do what is possible and soon you will do what is impossible. The time of fear is over. Now begins the time of hope. May Mata Durga brings you lots of positivity and hope.
35. Do not let the opinions of others impose on your inner voice. In fact, do not let anyone impose on your decision. You have the strength and bravery to follow your heart and intuition. Your heart already knows the direction you should follow. Everything else is secondary. The state of your life is nothing more than the reflection of the state of your thoughts and opinions.
36. Whoever wants to do something finds a way. The one who does not want to do anything makes excuses. People with objective triumph because they know where they are going. To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally different from your past.
37. Your story is not your destiny. Your actions and your ways of action are. They will determine what your destiny will be. Holding resentment is like taking poison and waiting for oneself to die. It is not time or opportunity that determines intimacy, it is just the disposition.
38. Seven years would be insufficient for two people to meet, and seven days are more than enough for others. You try, smile, try to feel love. Imagine. Invent. Dream. Fly. If you can not be happy, do things that make you happy. Or do not do anything with the people that make you happy.
39. The people you love are close to hurting, very close. Strangers do not. Sadness is not as heavy as guilt, but it robs more of us. Even knowing that one day life ends. We’re never prepared to lose anyone. Growing means changing, and changing involves risks. A passage from the known to the unknown.
40. Not everyone who comes into your life comes with the intention of bringing happiness. In the same way, that not all those who were gone, wanted to leave. Let flowers be born where there are pains. The best jokes have a substrate of seriousness and life lessons.
41. Whose heart is dead, the eyes never weep. You gave me an ethnicity within our numbered days. You do not know how thankful I am for our little infinity. Simple acts of bravery are the courage that drives one person to stand up for the other.
42. Longing is the urge to love. It is the love that moves the sun and all the other stars. Life is sometimes sad before it becomes wonderful. Men do much more to avoid what they fear than to get what they want.
43. When you have to make a choice between being right and being kind, choose to be kind. There are things you can not do together without liking each other. If you freaked out every time something bad happened in the world. You’re going to end up completely crazy.
44. Nothing is instant. Instant noodles take five minutes, instant pudding an hour. So instant of intense pain seems instantaneous. Just remember poisonous mushrooms do not change their nature. Some mistakes may have bigger consequences than others. But you do not have to let that mistake be what defines who you are.
45. You can find happiness even in the blackest hours if you remember to turn on the light.In the end, what really matters is how much you can afford, how much you can resist. Listening in silence should be your way of living in society. Happy Durga Puja.
46. Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet. In their hearts, the young are more lonely than the old. You are stronger than you think and you will be happier than you think. Whoever praises himself does not deserve credit.
47. A closed mind is like a closed book. Live like you’re going to die tomorrow. Learn how you would live forever. Happy Durga Puja.
48. A declared enemy is dangerous, but a false friend is worse. A good friendship is not built by time, but by the trust placed in one another. Happy Durga Puja.
49. No matter how strong a person you are, there is still someone who can make you weak. I wish you and your loved ones peace, health, wealth, happiness and prosperity.
50. Do not wait for a special occasion to change your perspective. Get up and be proactive today. You can forget who made you sad. But you never forget who made you happy.