51. May One Love Without Being Happy. May One Be Happy Without Loving.But Loving And Being Happy Is Something Prodigious. I have that miracle in my life. Love you, darling. Happy Diwali.
52. You have assisted me to be who I am and what I am.You didn’t change me. But you created the desire in me to change myself for the better. Happy Diwali darling.
53. A Man Of Noble Heart Will Go Far Away, Guided By The Gentle Word Of A Woman. Happy Diwali dear.
54. Whoever wants to study love will always stay at school. Love is not something you can study but it’s something you have to feel. I definitely felt that love. Thank you, darling, for making me feel your love. Happy Diwali.
55. The Language Of The Heart Is Universal. You Only Need Sensibility To Understand It And Speak It.I love you, dear. Happy Diwali.
56. Knowing the love of those we love is the fire that feeds life. Happy Diwali my love. I hope you love me as much and I love you.
57. I have loved you as I can. I love everything that you love. I only know one purpose of my life and that is to keep loving you.
58. When I first kissed you. I surrendered myself to you forever. I love you, darling. Happy Diwali.
59. I still remember the lightest madness in which your love made me fall. Happy Diwali love.
60. I want to embellish you with my kiss on your lips. Happy Diwali Jaan.
61. I am your lover. My sole purpose is to love you for life. Happy Diwali dear.
62. You Justify My Existence.If I do not love you.I would not have lived.If I die without loving you.I would not die.Happy Diwali.
63. Loving Is Suffering Kindly.It is to enjoy a perennial anxiety, an always renewed startle.Happy Diwali darling.
64. My love may not have sweet looks and letters of love for you now. But my darling, in these long years of our marriage. We have spent each day facing all the trouble of life. We have shared the celebration together. After all these years, I still crave to spend as much time as possible with you.
65. Your Love Is The Master Key That Opens The Gates Of Happiness, Of Hate, Of Jealousy, And Above All, The Door Of Fear for me. Happy Diwali.
66. In our love, we have become one from being two. Not only our bodies but our soul has mated for life. Happy Diwali my love.
67. I don’t want to know what love is. When we pray. We don’t ask who God is. All I know is I can’t live, breathe, eat and drink without you. I can’t go through this long journey of life without you my darling. Happy Diwali.
68. No love can replace the love you have given me. Happy Diwali love.
69. Your Love Is The Great Refuge Of Mine Against Loneliness. Happy Diwali darling.
70. Everything seem vague and fuzzy when you’re not here with me. Every celebration is faded in your absence. I can’t dream my life without you my sweetie. May every Diwali I spend with you.
71. I love you until I Get To Madness.And what they call craziness, for me, is the only sensible and the wisest way to love. Happy Diwali darling.
72. Live is faith not science. Love is the which can judge without any prejudices. My heart is in peace so I live each day as the celebration. The journey of life does not seem long when you’re with me. I love you Jaan and I promise to be kind and respectful to you always.
73. There is nothing more interesting than the conversation of two lovers who remain silent. Happy Diwali darling.
74. A heart is a wealth that is not sold or bought, but that is given away. Happy Diwali Jaan.
75. I am totally, completely, truly, madly, deeply and absolutely in love with you. I promise I’ll never cheat on you. I promise never to betray your trust. I promise to make you always feel loved. You inspire me to live and love life.
76. There still exists, in truth, a magnetism, or rather an electricity of love between us. Our love is communicated by the single contact of our fingertips .Happy Diwali Jaan.
77. Love Is The Only Meaning Of Everything That Surrounds Us Be It The Nature . It Is Not A Simple Feeling.It Is The Truth.It Is The Joy That Is Present In Every Creation. Happy Diwali love.
78. Purify your heart before allowing love to settle in it, since the sweetest honey sours in a dirty glass. Happy Diwali.
79. There is something worse than death, worse than suffering and it is when you lose your own love. May God let me die before you. I can’t bear the thought of losing you. Let alone live without you.
80. Loving is an opportunity, a sublime motive that is offered to each individual to mature and become something in himself. I love you darling for making me someone from no one. Happy Diwali.
81. For Adam, Paradise was where Eve was. For me, heaven is where you are my love. Happy Diwali.
82. Our love is eternal which will last even after our death. Happy Diwali love.
83. Our every kiss is magical, intimate and heavenly. Happy Diwali darling.
84. The happiest moment of my life is when you shed your affection upon me and accepted me as your husband. You accepted to share your beautiful life with me. You accepted me as who I am and loved all my weaknesses. You unburdened me from my past. You give me hope for my happy future. You make my present bright with desire and dreams. Happy Diwali darling.
85. suddenly realized that love was that moment in which the heart wants to get out of the chest.Happy Diwali Jaan.
86. Love does not happen for a reason. Love just happens. As it has happened to me when I first saw your beautiful face and lovely smile.
87. Love does not manifest itself in the desire to sleep with someone, but in the desire to sleep next to someone. Happy Diwali Jaan.
88. You have a great heart and your love is great. No Ingratitude Closes It.No Indifference Tires It.Happy Diwali to you my love.
89. To make Love implies a connection with love that does not occur all the time, not even between two people who love each other. Happy Diwali Jaan.
90. True Love is Solid And Durable.It Is Born Of The Deal.The Other Is Invention Of The Poets, Of The Musicians And Other Loyal People. Happy Diwali love for the true love we have.
91. I have read somewhere that to love you must have similar principles, with opposite tastes. We definitely are the opposite of each other. That’s why we are attracted so much in the first place.
92. I Think True Paradise Is Not In Heaven, But In The Mouth Of The Beloved Woman. Happy Diwali darling.
93. The Measure Of Love Is To Love Without Measure. Happy Diwali dear.
94. Love is the only sport that is not interrupted by lack of light.😋 Happy Diwali.
95. There is a theory that men love with their eyes, and that women love with their ears. Happy Diwali.
96. All Problems Have The Same Root: Fear.That Disappears Thanks To Love. Your love has made all my fears fly away. Happy Diwali.
97. The Human Heart Is Like Guitar With Many Strings.You Are The Perfect Knower Of Me Who Knows How To Vibrate All The Strings Of My Heart As A Good Musician. Happy Diwali Jaan.
98. I only want to love you. I do not want to own you. Happy Diwali.
99. At the Beginning All Thoughts Belong to Love. Then, All Love Belongs To Thoughts. Happy Diwali.
100. For My Heart, Your Chest is enough. For Your Freedom, My Wings are enough.Happy Diwali jaanu.
101. The source of my life is your heart. Happy Diwali jaanu.