Do you know what is twittering? Of course, yes. Twitter is an online social networking media service and microblogging service which provides its users to send and read text-based messages of up to 140 characters, known as “tweets”. The importance of Twitter is not hidden from anybody. It’s an open book. I think there are 21 benefits of Twitter for our better daily life. If you want to be among the people, if you want to maintain your busy life easier then of course the importance of Twitter you know. So, I find here are 21 ways that help you for a better daily life. Let’s check out the benefits and advantages of Twitter or reasons to start twittering.
- Twitter helps you to send messages for free: It is not a payable social media website. It is free. To open an account on Twitter, you don’t have to pay anybody anything. It’s free to send messages to anybody to your followers.
- Twitter helps to enable you to share your experiences: Many more followers want to know about your experiences. So, the first reason to use Twitter is to share your personal experience. So, tell your experience, feeling, and thoughts to the world.
- Twitter helps you to post in any language: Is your English language a second language? You don’t have to worry. It supports all the common languages.
- Twitter helps you to get connected to all the Internet devices: There are 6 billion people on Earth and 4 billion of them have Twitter-ready devices. You can play with Twitter on all internet-accessible devices even on cell phones too. You can send messages to your followers via your access devices.
- Twitter helps you to make a better writer: There is a limit of characters in the sentences of your post on Twitter. It only allows Twitter to post 140 characters at a time. As a result, while posting your post, you will have to be concise. It is a platform of short messages, short sentences, and short paragraphs. Yes, it is a hallmark of good writing skills.
- Twitter helps you to get more than 70,000 apps to say your experiences: Twitter is open source. There are more than 70,000 safe apps to say and customize your experiences and thoughts.
- Twitter helps you to stay connected with people: It is a very good social network website that makes helps you to keep connecting with people about you want to care. It is contributing to making a huge community building not only in the internet world but also in the real world. Because we all are busy with our world like careers, jobs, offices, families, schools, colleges, etc. To keep up with other friends, it is best to stay connected with them in a very funny way. And it is very easy, not difficult.
- Twitter helps you to introduce to make a new friend: Like Facebook or other social media websites, Twitter also helps you to make new friends. There is no boundary. You can make several friends via Twitter. Just clicking and playing twitter, you can make a community all over the world as you are interested.
- Twitter helps you to send messages very faster: It is a type of technology that sends messages in seconds. One can send messages to all of his/her followers or just one follower only. Twittering a message on Twitter, after some time one can forget to send a text message.
- Twitter helps you to think about your life: While posting any message in your post, you will think what are you doing? Is it good to post or not? It makes you more thoughtful about your life.
- Twitter helps to keep up gaining knowledge: There are several posts you are getting information via Twitter about books, music, movies, software, gadgets, breaking news, and scandals from real people. It may be more valuable for you. So it makes to help to increase your knowledge storehouse.
- Twitter helps you to create traffic for your blog or website: If you have your blog or website, then Twitter is a very good means to rise your blog or website. It is shown that Twitter is raising traffic with the link of twitter you have posted. You can take benefit of this facility too. Give a link to your Twitter profile or post.
- Twitter helps you to get entertainment and fun: All you know like your friends, family member, celebrity, friends of friends, boss, employer, TV, news, music channels, movies channels, employees, classmates, etc are there on Twitter. People you are about to care about and people to whom you are to care about, all are there on Twitter. So playing twitter gives you fun and entertainment.
- Twitter helps you to save time: With a boundary of 140 characters of twittering at once, you will save time from the longer message. To express your feelings just takes a few seconds. It doesn’t require a huge investment of time. It has the best technologies and installed software to spread your brand message in less than 8 seconds all over the world.
- Twitter helps you to build your brand: When people read your profile, what comes to his/her mind? What is your reputation? It is a platform to build a “brand promise”.
- Twitter helps you to influence what don’t expect: Twitter is not what you know. it is what you don’t know. It is bigger than your thought. It is the easiest way to connect to influence other people including politicians, celebrities, and industrialists just a moment raising your brand awareness.
- Twitter helps you to solve your problems or get several answers to your one question: It has a diversification system. Post your question in your post, and after some time answers are coming to you. The solution to your problem is coming to you from several Twitter.
- Twitter helps you to spread your experience to other social media. It can be a platform to spread your message all over the world in just a moment. News, ideas, brand stories, and rumors spread at the speed of light on Twitter. Your status, information, and feelings that spread on Twitter will trickle down to virtually all other social media platforms.
- Twitter helps you to pursue your passion: A key to a happier life is to have much more fun. But sometimes, you don’t have time to pursue your passion as much as you’d like. But if you can’t find the time, or if you’d like to spend even more time on your passion than you do, Twitter is a great source of conversation and ideas which gives you fun and to pursue your passion.
- Twitter helps you to laugh: On Twitter, if you follow some very funny people, then you can get more reasons and materials that make you a laughing person. Reading 140-character messages takes just a few seconds, but it is enough to make one laugh and refresh one’s mood.
- Twitter helps you to maintain relationships: All we know is that this is a technology era. It became modern. Technology has changed us much more. It helps to maintain your relationships so that are not lost relationships and strengthen the strong relationship. You can handle your relationship via Twitter. Twitter along with your blogs, websites, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, and all the rest, helps you to keep maintain little connection with lots of people without much effort.