Get here the methods of cooking or making Almond recipes: Badam Burfi Recipe. Here you can get here information about ingredients, methods or process of cooking Almond Badam Burfi Recipe. Get tips and cook this Nepali recipe for badam burfi. For your kind information Badam is called in Nepali for the word Almond.
How to Cook Nepali Almond Badam Burfi Recipe
Ingredients for cooking Almond Badam Burfi Recipe
- 2 cups raw peanuts
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
How to make or cook Almond Badam Burfi Recipe
- Soak the peanuts in cold water for about 4 hours.
- Then grind coarsely.
- Dissolve sugar in hot water.
- When boiling, add milk and nuts.
- Cook over low heat,
- stirring constantly till it is quite thick.
- Pour out in a buttered plate.
- Sprinkle with coconut and cardamom.
- When set, cut into diamond-shaped pieces.
- Makes 8 large pieces or more.