101. You are the man who entered my life, capturing my heart and my imagination, and making me want to be a better man than I had ever been. Happy Valentine day, my baby!!!
102. You are the man whose soft kindness softens my edges and whose affection gives me all the support I need. You are the man who is the heart and soul at the center of my world, my partner, my friend, my hubby.
103. Today is a special time to embrace, savor, for romance. It is a special time to kiss, remember and dream for two. To say again how much I love you. Happy Valentine day, my hubby!!!
104. For everything your love does to make me happy, to make life so beautiful and good, I want you to know that I love you and I just want to say that I want to be your Valentine forever. Wishing you, a very Happy Valentine!!!
105. I cannot even begin to name all the ways in which your love has changed my life. I am a happier woman, stronger and better thanks to you. Happy Valentine Day, my love.
106. It is an uncertain world in which we live, where everything changes continuously and the things we think we can count on become things of the past. I love you, honey. Happy Valentine’s Day, baby!
107. With all my heart, I feel grateful for the precious part of my life. That is there for me, always, without a doubt, my wonderful and handsome husband. I love you with all my heart on Valentine’s Day and always.
108. My love, sometimes we laugh, sometimes we fight, sometimes we talk about it. But we love each other all the time and that’s what it’s about! Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!!!
109. Being married to you is one of the greatest blessings in my life. The challenges are easier because I have your hand to hold. And the good times mean even more to me for you. Happy Valentine day, my love!!!
110. Life is better together. We are better together. And every day I am so grateful to have made you love. I am missing you so much, my love. Happy Valentine day.
111. We are a dream, a life, a love. I am so proud to have the man I need to complete. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!!
112. When I met you, I could not believe what an INCREDIBLE, intelligent and talented man had just entered into my life. And there are still times that I stop and I wonder how the hell I got so lucky. I love you, baby. Happy Valentine’s day!!!
113. Your love is a good love, a strong love, a love that sustains life that makes us move forward and makes me feel so lucky to have your hand in mine forever. You are an incredible man, an incredible husband and a loving dad. And I am a blessed man. Happy Valentine’s Day.
114. It is difficult to express in words the feeling I have on Valentine’s Day. I am grateful for the love we share and the memories we have made. And I’m happy that there are days like this, where I can tell you how much you mean to me and how much I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day, darling.
115. You are my husband, my friend for life, my love forever and I cannot wait to love you more and more each day. Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart.
116. Sometimes I do not know how you have the patience to put up with me. But I guess it’s because of my incredible sensuality. Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart!
117. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love. The sweetest thing in my life is being married to you. I love you so much.
118. There is a reason why God created love so that it lasts all of life because that is exactly the time it will take me to show you how much I love you. Happy Valentine day, my love!!
119. When you agreed to be mine, it turned out to be the best of a long list of incredible things you did in my life. I cannot imagine my life or love without you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
120. Wherever you go, there is more light, more love. When you are close, there is more kindness, more laughter. Whatever life brings, I will have it all while I have you, my wonderful hubby. Happy Valentine’s Day.
121. I come to love an incredible man, alive, vibrant and true. The biggest privilege of my life is to love you. Happy Valentine’s day, my love!!!!
122. Days like this remind me how much I love you. I know what they say that things are equal when you’re married, that you’re not supposed to feel so “in love” overwhelmingly. I love you, darling!!!!
123. We have been together for a while, and I know that things are not always perfect. But I want you to know that there are times when he hits me and I am so sure of how good we are together, how much I love you. And I do not think those moments stop happening.
124. The warm wishes of a Valentine could never express what I feel for you, darling. Love is our heart and we are together from long time. I love being married to you, Valentine.
125. Your love moves through me in beautiful ways, filling spaces and making me complete. It takes me through the trials and problems of life and deepens the joy and peace in my soul. Your love whispers to me in sweet and tender tones with the voice of what is lasting and true. I always tell my heart that I am where I belong … right here, in love with you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!!!
126. Even after all this time, you can still catch me stealing a smile. When we meet, we choose to listen to what our hearts knew was true. We choose to build our future together. Take care, Honey!!!
127. It is difficult to express in words the feeling I have on Valentine’s Day. I am grateful for the love we share and the memories we have made. And I’m glad there are days like this, where I can tell you. How much I love you and how much you mean to me in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
128. For being the wonderful man that you are as for being my support and my confidant for everything that makes you special and unique. Happy Valentine’s Day, baby!!!
129. You are simply the best part of my life. You are my true love, my life, my inspirer. Happy Valentine’s Day, Honey!!.
130. It is difficult to express in words the feeling that I have on Valentine’s Day. I am grateful for the love we share and the memories we have made. And I’m happy that there are days like this, where I can tell you how much you mean to me and how much I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart!!!
131. I’m so lucky to call you my husband. You add more to my life than I ever dreamed possible. You are a beautiful, loving, amazing man and I am very grateful to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
132. You deserve to hear this more often, but not always. I take the time to say it that I depend on you many times so that you help me and understand. I am glad you are my husband, the love of my life and the heart of our house and I will always love you very much. Happy Valentine’s Day, hubby.
133. I think that when two people give themselves everything there is to give, there is nothing they cannot do, where they cannot go and no dreams they cannot make come true. I believe in us. And as much as I love every moment now … I cannot wait to see every dream come true. Happy Valentine’s Day, husband.
134. Baby, you are the faith behind me and love by my side. Day beauty and softness at night. Wonder in my heart and passion in my soul. Everything you are is all that I have always needed. Happy Valentine’s Day.
135. Your love is the key to my heart. Your love has taught me how deep love can come, how high it can reach and how it can lift me up and take me through anything. Love you so much.
136. Your love makes me believe that nothing can stop me while I have you by my side. You are everything to me, everything I need to feel complete. That’s why only your love is the key of my heart and my happiness. Happy Valentine’s Day.
137. I love sharing my all things with you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my wonderful husband.
138. You love so profoundly and powerfully, with the gentle strength of a man who knows who he is and all he has to give. You love with such sincerity and sweetness, encouraging me when times get difficult. Love you, Honey. Happy Valentine’s day.
139. God blessed me with a good man when he blessed me with you, and more than anything, I want to make sure that I know. Happy Valentine’s Day, hubby.
140. Our value is beyond measure. I hope you see it in my eyes. I beg you to feel it in my touch. I hope that with all your heart you know how valuable you are to me. I am so assure that you have a wife who is worth more than precious gems!
141. If there were a thousand ways to show how much you mean to me, I could not express the love and respect that my heart has for you. Happy Valentine day, my love!!
142. I am very fortunate that God has given me the gift of spending my life with someone as amazing as you. With love on Valentine’s Day and always.
143. In the Middle Ages, young men and women drew names to be their Valentine, which they then placed on their sleeve. “take the heart in the sleeve”, is the expression originated. Your love makes each new day more beautiful. Happy Valentine’s Day.
144. Our love is sweet, our love is true. It thrilled my heart to marry you. And from that day until the end of life, you are my beloved, my best friend. You are my life and you mean a lot to me. Happy Valentine day.
145. I am very grateful that you are my husband. For you, I have a life that I love with the love of my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey!!!
146. We are very fortunate to have the kind of love we have, the kind that helps us overcome the good times as well as the difficult times. And I’m so lucky to have a husband like you, who brought this wonderful love to my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey.
147. There is a nice ring on a lovely finger of a graceful hand of the most handsome man I have ever met. And I put it there. And there is a feeling of love, gratitude and awe in my heart, and it is the deepest thing I have ever known. And you put it there. Love you so much, hubby.
148. Hey, handsome man even after all this time you still know how to turn my head and my heart. It could be through your smile, a little joke that we only understand, or a silent invitation in your eyes. That’s just one of the reasons, I love sharing life with you. Wishing you Happy Valentine’s day.
149. My life partner, my lover, my friend. Calm when everything is chaos perfect between imperfections. A few words to thank you for being who you are, my greatest blessing. I am so fortunate.
150. For laughing with me and for your devotion, for taking care of me and us. Words, a few, to tell you that I love you today, tomorrow and always. Happy Valentine’s Day.