51. We have ups and downs. We have given and taken. And despite everything, we are two people, we really love each other. What we have is just perfect to be together, together-forever people like us. Happy Valentine’s Day, Honey!!!
52. When I look at you, I not only see the man I love, but I also see someone who works hard for what he believes and believes in what is right. When I look at you, I not only see a wonderful husband, but I also see a man who loves his family and who always puts them first in his life. Today, on Valentine’s Day, I want you to know how proud I am of the man you are, how happy I am to have you as my husband.
53. My husband, my love, sometimes we laugh, sometimes we fight, sometimes we talk about it. But we love each other all the time, that’s what it’s about! Happy Valentine Day, hubby.
54. I love all your kisses, the kisses of “Have a nice day” that make me feel that I can handle anything that comes my way. The kisses of “I missed you” remind me that I am appreciated and loved. The kisses of “Let’s make up” that show me how important I am to you. The kisses of “I love you” … the tenderness … the touching romance of us. Happy Valentine day, my love.
55. I love all your kisses and I look forward to sharing them again and again. Happy Valentine Day, my love.
56. I love you with all my heart and with everything else, too. For everything you’ve always given me, delicious hugs, passionate hugs, sweet kisses for the time We spent together, and to illuminate my days. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love
57. It’s in your voice every time you tell me you believe in me. It is in your hands every time you hugged me. It is in your eyes when you see the strength in me that I cannot see. It is in your heart and in all the wisdom that you transmit to me. Happy Valentine’s Day for the man who taught me everything about love: where it is, how it looks and how to show it. I love you husband.
58. Look at us, in everything we’ve done: we stayed together. It has been quite happy I laughed a lot. He cried a little. We pushed each other’s buttons. Forgive, Forgot, Changed I grew up I’m proud of that. Proud of us. In love with you. Still. Forever. Happy Valentine Day, my love.
59. You are the only Valentine I could wish for, and you bring me all the happiness I could dream of. I hope you already know that there is no other man on earth, that he could love as I love you. Happy Valentine day, my love.
60. No one else could take my life to the next level of happiness as you have since we met, and even more since we got married. Again and again, you find ways to show that I was right to trust you with my heart and much more. Happy Valentine Day, sweetheart.
61. I love you, maybe I do not tell you often enough, but that’s only because I’ve felt it for a long time. Happy Valentine day, my love.
62. I think you can see and feel how much I enjoy being with you. And I do not want to say that I “still” enjoy your company, but I continue to appreciate it more: all the closeness, confidence and understanding of the years that have brought us have made us wonderful friends.
63. You’re an even better man and more compatible to me than when we fell in love for the first time. And this Valentine’s Day, I hope many more wonderful years of loving you. Happy Valentine day, my love.
64. The real joy in life is to share it with the person you love. Happy Valentine’s Day to my wonderful husband.
65. Like the sun, you are the light of my life, the source of all heat, color and joy, the beautiful force of nature in which my world happily turns. And on this special day, I celebrate the blessing of your love and renew my promise to be yours forever. Happy Valentine Day, darling.
66. I love the moments together that we do only for ourselves, when we can “just be”. I only know the moment, just be silly or lazy or loving, just be the best friends we are. When I’m with you, everything is fine with the world. Happy Valentine Day.
67. I am very grateful that you are my husband. You are a man of few words and I understand it. But you always find smart ways to show me you care, and I appreciate it. From time to time, you look at me in a certain way or you reach my hand, and I know without a doubt that your love is strong, lasting and unconditional and I love that. Happy Valentine Day, Honey.
68. My husband, I could not imagine spending my life with anyone other than you. Happy Valentine Day, baby.
69. A kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh. But a good loud snore means we are happily married! Happy Valentine’s Day with all my love.
70. We have shared much together and, looking back, I realize how much deeper our love has grown over the years. We have withstood many storms, we celebrated many triumphs and we thanked the Lord together for both. You are the one I love, you’re the blessing from God. I am always grateful to god that you are with me.
71. You are my husband and much more. You are my best friend, my sound adviser, my strength, my refuge. You are my breath and my security, my happiness and optimism. You are my dream and my joy … you are everything to me. Happy Valentine Day, hubby. I love you
72. For holding me and putting me first in your heart, for being behind my dreams and always being by my side, for being the good man, the true friend and the wonderful husband that you are. I love you.
73. On any given day, our life can be a little crazy. That’s why I’m glad there’s a day like Valentine’s Day to tell you how much you and everything you do mean. Too often, the love and respect I have for you get lost in the confusion, but it’s definitely something I’m always feeling. I love you and I am so happy to share this life with you. Happy Valentine Day, hubby.
74. I love the good man you are. I love your sense of fun, your honesty, your strength, your loyalty to our family and every day I realize that the good life is this life that I love you. Happy Valentine Day, hubby.
75. You are my best friend, my good counselor, my strength, my refuge. You are my energy and my security, my happiness and optimism. You are my dream and my joy and my prince charming. Wishing my love, happy valentine.
76. For you, my husband, I know in my HEART, you are a really good man and I’m lucky to have you. Thanks for everything, the things you say and do for making me so happy. Happy Valentine Day, Honey.
77. We may not be the kind of people who pour out our feelings in love letters, but we show our love in a million other ways. We show it when we unload the dishwasher or take out the trash … everything we do, big or small, is a love.
78. I hope you know that even in those simple days when it seems that not much happens, I write my love to you with permanent ink. Our love is forever, and I am very grateful. Happy Valentine day, honey!!!
79. The times you made me laugh, The times you’ve kept me close, The times you’ve whispered everything will be fine. Sometimes I’ve felt so lucky to be yours. Just like now. I love you, Hubby!!
80. With you by my side, my life is complete. When we started, we thought we knew all about love and romance, and that we did not need anything more than our dreams. But over the years, we have learned more about life, about love and about ourselves.
81. Our love is stronger knowing that we are together, regardless of the circumstances, and knowing that we are partners, friends and confidants for life. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love
82. How much do I love you? Much more than all these words could say. Happy Valentine’s Day for the only man for me.
83. There is no one in the whole world who is as sweet as you. You always do amazing things, and you also look great! You make me smile, you make me laugh, you just cannot be replaced. I think it’s clear from all this. I really have good taste! Happy Valentine’s Day.
84. If I could do it again, I would, I would fall in love with you again, I would marry and share this life and this love again and again. Happy Valentine day, my love!!!
85. If I could do it all over again then, I would treasure even more the little moments we have shared. I would notice more, I would give more, I would say more thanks. And I would make sure to tell you what I never say enough, how grateful I am that you are my husband, my partner, my love. Happy Valentine’s Day.
86. Wherever you go, my love is there with you. Happy Valentine Day, hubby.
87. The two of us were destined to be. Meaning for go on a first date. Fell in love. Get marry. I found the one my heart loves. I am crazy about you and this life that we share, we will always be. Happy Valentine Day, honey.
88. My husband, you make my life complete. You’re my best friend, a partner who understands me and is there for me, even when I’m not at my best. You are everything I need, and on Valentine’s Day I simply want to tell you that I love you with all my heart.
89. Husband, you and me, side by side, supporting each other and loving each other. With you in my life, the bad times are not so bad and the good ones are even better because I have to share them with you. I’m so happy to have you to laugh, to share, to love. Happy Valentine Day, Hubby.
90. There were moments that were difficult and funny moments, chaotic times and happy times, but there was never a time when I did not love you. You are the man for me And I will love you on good days, difficult days and every day, especially today.
91. When I think about the memories we have made, the things we have learned, the love we have shared, I just have to smile. You would always make me happy and I knew from the day we started loving each other. But you have done much more. Wishing you more and more, Happy Valentine day.
92. You have shared my dreams, let me lean on your strength, you have given me a life that has turned out to be even better than I expected. You are a good man and I am so lucky to marry you. Happy Valentine’s Day with all my love.
93. Thank you for always keeping our lives running smoothly. Happy Valentine’s Day for the best husband of all.
94. There is a hand that I love to hold, a face that I love to see, there is a voice that I love to hear that means the world to me. There is a heart that understands what I am dreaming of and all these belong to you, the wonderful man that I love.
95. At the center of my life, at the heart of everything that matters, are you and the love we share. Happy Valentine’s Day to my husband.
96. Honey, I love everything about you. Well, except for the things I’ve already pointed out that drive me crazy. Happy Valentine Day, baby.
97. There are so many things I could tell you today, and how grateful I feel to be married to you, how wonderful you are and how comforting it is to live with you by my side. But I’ll just say this, I love you. I appreciate you. And I always will. Happy Valentine Day.
98. It does not matter how much research is needed. The heart always finds its way. Happy Valentine’s Day that I am so lucky to love.
99. We are better together. Anything crazy and unexpected that the world sends us, I know it will bring us closer and it will make us stronger together. I’m grateful you have my back. I’m grateful I have to love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
100. We have shared laughs and dreams, big and small changes, and many things of life in the middle, but in spite of everything, you have improved my life filling my heart with your love and my arms with your beautiful being, creating a warmth and a comfort that I know I can always go back home. Love you.