17. This is a William Simpson painting from 1876 of H.R.H. In this picture you can see The Prince of Wales Beating the Jungle with Sir Jung Bahadur in the Nepal Terai.
photo by circusnospin.blogspot.com
18. 1990 (1934 AD) Quack in Nepal. This is a picture of Ghantaghar of Kathmandu, in the mid-city.
19. One of the hundreds of glimpses of armed revolt against the then 104-yrs old authoritarian Rana Dynasty regime, 1950 Photographed: November 1950
photo 15, 16 by vintagenepal.org
20. Tribal Jewelry: Nepalese Necklace Jewelry. It is hard to find now.
photo by tribalmuse.com
18. Backside (tail) side of a Nepalese coin.
photo by delcampe.com
21. Balbhadra Kunwar, A Nepali Historical hero. A brave-hearted man. He was in Nepali commander of the Anglo-Nepalese War.
22. Pictures of telephone lines being laid in Kathmandu valley, Nepal
photo by usaid.gov
23. See here in the picture, The first stamps of Nepal on the cover, 1881.
24, 25, 26. Royal Family Of Nepal (King Birendra with his Family). King Birendra Bri Bikram Shah:
Lord Birendra Bir Bikram crowned head Dev was the eleventh King of Nepal United Nations agency succeeded King Mahendra Bir Bikram crowned head Dev once his death in 1972. He was the eldest kid of King Mahendra and is accepted to be the most effective ruler among each one of the rulers United Nations agency have dominated the state. He was a sort and lusty individual from an especially young age and was exceptionally notable as a ruler among the final population of the state.
He was the most ruler of Nepal United Nations agency required his kinsmen to own Associate in nursing ordeal of real vote based mostly system wherever there would be a kind of punchayet framework that may be valuable to all or any. He to boot required that the entire power unconditional with the ruler be canceled Associate in Nursing there need to be an ‘Established autocracy.
The ‘General population’s Movement’ in 1990 was a win as a results of his easy and vote based mostly views. He was the one who counseled the event of SAARC comprising of Asian nations which might facilitate the relations and economy of all the half nations. Some old and vintage photos of King Birendra can be seen below.
photo by vintagenepal.blogspot.com