Who is the first blind man to climb mount Everest?
The man without name and aim is treated as the sky without stars and the garden without the flower. Next, we can say that people dreams but they don’t fulfill. The house or any big project is not constructed without implementation of that map which has drawn in the paper. Besides, the river never takes rest and finally, they become the sea. The king of the river, the message extends to the man to man and dream is even not get up to race and to make it true. Time and tide wait for none. If you don’t walk with the flow of time, time will throw you very away from where it become very difficult to return. The man can achieve something if she or he wants. The example clearly describes the human will power.
Erik Weihenmayer who was born on September 23, 1968, belong from America, are athlete, adventurer, author, activist and motivational speaker. He is the only blind person to reach the summit of Mount Everest, The successful landing is done on May 25, 2001, by him and the new record registered in the history of Everest climber. He was honored with a Time Magazine cover story. As he has the will power to do something and to create the history of the nation make him immortal. The man of every country has the power to make the new record and to create the history, the only climber who was blind. The man has created the unbelievable history not only climbing the Everest only but also reached the seven top mountains of all continents.
The willingness is the great weapon to win any battle. Every people have some strength and some weakness. It depends upon you which part do you want to make powerful and priority. If you look at the problems the problems increase only but if you focus on the solution problem itself goes far. The Erik have fought with their life every day, but it’s the grace of god and whom to comment about this presence. Changing the weakness into strength and converting the negative aspects to positive made him powerful internal commitment is done to make the history.
See Also: Who is The First Blind WoMan to Climb Mount Everest
The journey to climb other mountains ladder
1. He has completed the Seven Summits in September 2002, joining 150 mountaineers at the time who had accomplished that feat.
2. In 2008, he also added Carstensz Pyramid in West Papua New Guinea, the tallest peak in Australasia, thus completing the more respected Seventh Summit.
3. Weihenmayer has also made noteworthy climbs up the Nose of El Capitan in Yosemite in 1996,
4. In 2008, ascended Losar, a 2700-foot vertical ice face in the Himalayas which he ascended in two days and 3 hours
See Also: Who is The First Blind Person to Climb Mount Everest
5. He is the author of Touch the Top of the World: A Blind Man’s Journey to Climb Farther Than the Eye Can See, his memoir; and The Adversity Advantage, Turning Everyday Struggles into Everyday Greatness.
6. He also coached wrestling in Phoenix.
7. In 2004, with Sabriye Tenberken and six blind Tibetan teenagers, he climbed on the north side of Everest to 21,500 feet, higher than any group of blind people has ever stood.
8. In 2006 a documentary based on the project, Blindsight, was released.
9. He founded No Barriers USA organization having the motto is “What’s Within You Is Stronger Than What’s In Your Way!” Injured soldiers are a major focused.
10. He has also completed the Leadville 100 Mountain Bike Race, at elevations above 10,000 feet, and
Primal Quest, an adventure race over 460 miles with 60,000 feet of elevation gains.
Who is The First Blind Man to Climb Mount Everest
Who is The First Blind Man to Climb Mt Everest
Who is The First WoMan to Climb Mount Everest
Who is The First Blind Person to Climb Mount Everest